Ranking
Original Post
Your opinion On Aliens?
Well,Lots of people say Aliens are fake.I think Aliens are real because there are a bunch of planets.what makes people think we are the only organism out of 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 planets.Please tell me if you think they are real or not.And explain.I will send Tc to the best answer.This ends on Monday, today is Thursday..
This world is cold and cannot be changed.Only one man can change it and that is me!
'What if there are aliens?'

This has been brought up like a million times already.
The answer: who honestly cares?
Speculating on stuff like this really is pointless.
if your not gonna say something about what im talking about,then dont comment..I know yyou hate me from in-game.
This world is cold and cannot be changed.Only one man can change it and that is me!
Originally Posted by goku40 View Post
if your not gonna say something about what im talking about,then dont comment..I know yyou hate me from in-game.

I did just say something about what you're talking about.
'What if' threads are pointless.
Plus the topic of aliens has already been covered many times in discussion.
And i've never even met you ingame.
Well, personally they found a planet 200,000 lightyears away, calling it Earths Bigger brother, and they suspect they have life.
But the ufos spotted around the world, are pretty much air crafts by the Army.

As far as other living species there are living things around the space.
one planet:

one

another

2nd planet

about mars (intresting facts)

We had to do this one day in science class
Scientist even said "There may be a living creature out there on one of these many planets in space. But with our technology increasing, one day in the far future of our generations we shall found out. we done discovered tons of planets that could host life, but we have no way to really find out."

About UFOs, most of them are just mistaken Army Aircrafts from the night, and some are just unexplainable, like one seen coming out of the water and shot off into space within 5.4 seconds.(Faster then the space ships)

UFOs

Well, my comment pretty much sums up alot of it.
There may be, may not be. There are living bacteria though on some other planet, just not no MAJOR species like us humans. Well, way I think
Originally Posted by WickedHayo View Post
The answer: who honestly cares?
Speculating on stuff like this really is pointless.

A lot people, if no one cares, people wouldn't be researching the hell out of this subject including scientists.

According to me, aliens do exist, having billions of planets in billions of galaxies and billions of orbits etc... It would be nearly impossible for just Earth to contain life.

Plus, by aliens, we don't mean those things we see in the movies, they are any kind of life that isn't apart of Earth, like micro-organisms and giant creatures...
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

EJM, just like I said
There may be other bacteria like organisms living on some other planet we never heard of. but i doubt a big ass human like creature with a odd shape head... That's just...
I was a BIG enthusiast and aspirant ufologist some good time ago. I did extensive research on thousands of cases, read everything there was to be read about it.

Nowadays I don't care so much about it. It's good stories to be intrigued about it, it's good entertainment but I don't take it that seriously.

Also, the search function only works for VIP members and you can't expect everyone to use Google's specific search, so repeated threads are bound to happen.