ES Recruitment Drive
Just awesome. That's sooooo good for your first jointed set. I miss one of those yellow balls on joints for the knees, the torso(body, not joints) is too simple and I miss somenthing on the frontal part of the neck. Other than that, I'm loving everything I see.
I agree. Something should be put on the knees and the front of the neck. Other than that though, lookin good!
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
This is sooo good!!!

not that much of a fan of the hand but everything else is... perfection

i might cry ;((
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Originally Posted by XYLONN View Post
Just awesome. That's sooooo good for your first jointed set. I miss one of those yellow balls on joints for the knees, the torso(body, not joints) is too simple and I miss somenthing on the frontal part of the neck. Other than that, I'm loving everything I see.

I completely agree. The front of the neck and the knees are a little bland in my opinion. The rest of the set looks really good though! Good job
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
cool set, though a couple things...
the visor looks weird, maybe it's lacking detail on it and in the area around it..
also, the style of the fingers of the hands looks really out of place, not really complementary
to the rest of the set
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.