Ranking
Original Post
MTG: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012

Building on the success of the original Duels of the Planeswalkers, Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 will introduce all new game modes, Planeswalker opponents, decks, puzzle challenges and other exciting new features including a new-to-digital multiplayer game mode called Archenemy where players gather up to two allies and team up against the AI.

If anyone plays, list your platform and contact info, so we can duel, etc

It isn't as good as the actual game, but there are some upgrades from past video games, and MTG is just a great game.

Sorry that this thread might be bad, lol, I've never made a video game thread, and I don't look at them much.
Thanks.
I love MTG, can you get this for PC?!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Yeah, it's on steam for ten bucks

Really awesome (and replayable) campaign with like 10 decks or something, and a deckbuilder mode. They have online multiplayer in the form of free for all, two headed giant, and some other mode that I'm not too familiar with. You should get it
Thanks.
How advanced is the deckbuilder this time?

'Cause I played an earlier versoin of it, and the so called "deckbuilder" was swapping the cards in the premade deck with cards from a list of unlocked cards from a specific group of cards.

---

and out of curiousity, what are your RL decks XD
Not very advanced :/

Basically, you're given a premade deck. You then unlock 16 cards (or something) by battling with the deck, and you can swap them out for any of the cards in the original deck. They have mucho decks, though, so you'll put at least 10 hours into the game trying to complete all of the decks. Then they have the new modes Archenemy and Revenge. I think in Archenemy it's you and an AI vs. an overpowered foe, and not sure about Revenge. I could be wrong though, so Google it.

I sold all of my MTG cards about a year ago
I kept my Kor/artifact deck and a badass sliver deck I made when I first got into the game, though. That sliver deck is mega easy to play with, so I usually give it to noobs to play with if I feel like trying to get someone into MTG or I feel like playing.
Thanks.
Ah, I wish they had a deckbuilder similar to those Yu-Gi-Oh tag force games. If they did, then I'd REALLY buy it. Personally the only interesting things in the game is the 2v1 mode.

----

Never really liked sliver decks, felt that they were overpowered.

Especially if you play a card like Hypergenesis or Wild Pair

I started MTG around the Kamigawa age so my main deck is from that era.

My main deck would be a Kitsune deck.

Almost completely defensive, it wins by slowly damaging the enemy, especially after they've tried a full-scale attack.
Damn, I was hoping it would be a free game. Ahhh well, I might buy it. I have the old one for the Xbox, it was quite fun.

Found my Magic The Gathering Cards though ^_^

Blue Wizard deck. (You want to play a card. Well I'll tap this island and send that back into your hand, mwahahahahaha)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

I've been playing this game for the past 13 hours ;_;

You should totally buy it
They have a pretty cool blue deck on the game that I've been using recently.
Thanks.
I wouldn't think that $10 would be worth for something with so minimal deck reconstruction. More fun with options.

And I have a sliver deck that I almost never want to use (too boring since I have hypergenesis (holographic xD)), a ressurection deck (ya I have blue and red in a green, white and black deck, what of it), and I'm working on my impenetrable stuffy doll defense deck, basically make stuffy doll able to block everything with that ravnica shield that allows you to block all creatures when it's equipped, then play whatever that card is that makes artifacts indestructable. Now when you attack, I block and redirect all damage back at you. And I never die. Plus at the end of your turn, I'll just tap stuffy to deal 1 damage to you a turn. And I have 3 of them. And they aren't legendary.

I used to have a deck out deck (junktroller your dead rare card, then tunnel vision it, gg you have 1 card left), and whatever that black and red guild was in the Ravnica set, but they were stolen :/

And yes, I'm a magic geek. Haven't found anybody to play with in over 3 years, so I've resorted to playing with myself.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
I wouldn't think that $10 would be worth for something with so minimal deck reconstruction. More fun with options.

And I have a sliver deck that I almost never want to use (too boring since I have hypergenesis (holographic xD)), a ressurection deck (ya I have blue and red in a green, white and black deck, what of it), and I'm working on my impenetrable stuffy doll defense deck, basically make stuffy doll able to block everything with that ravnica shield that allows you to block all creatures when it's equipped, then play whatever that card is that makes artifacts indestructable. Now when you attack, I block and redirect all damage back at you. And I never die. Plus at the end of your turn, I'll just tap stuffy to deal 1 damage to you a turn. And I have 3 of them. And they aren't legendary.

I used to have a deck out deck (junktroller your dead rare card, then tunnel vision it, gg you have 1 card left), and whatever that black and red guild was in the Ravnica set, but they were stolen :/

And yes, I'm a magic geek. Haven't found anybody to play with in over 3 years, so I've resorted to playing with myself.

What I'm wondering is.... how do you play against yourself?
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home