Toribash
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
light: how the fuck did inq get this big :l

We got popular somehow like a month ago...Nobody really knows why :/ but it hinders my idea of this being a clan of miscreants...even if I had nothing to back that idea.

Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
I didn't even know you were in Inq. I came here to drop a shitty joke on Perrys shitty board. :v

ppffffttt! You're board is shitty. Also, when were you in teh inq? Must have been durring my time away.

Also, you guys both need to quit acting like little girls. Idk what the fuck you are on about, and I dont care who is "right" you both sound like vaginas...but like, not in a good way.

Did anyone google Carl Monday?
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
KiTFoX: ....aight man. I am sorry. I haven't been feeling well today, took it out on you for no reason. That was my bad. Sorry for giving you any reasons to dislike me. BTW: I am glad you retrieved your powers back.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
BTW: I am glad you retrieved your powers back.

Im not, fgt.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
We got popular somehow like a month ago...Nobody really knows why :/ but it hinders my idea of this being a clan of miscreants...even if I had nothing to back that idea.

Yeah, I joined.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Hi Slipanc.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
hi bilza
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Hi everybody.

KiT: Major recruiting? Never again will people leave with the reason "inactive". :P
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing