Ranking
Original Post
[vid] Tokara
Its just a one idea vid.Dont expect any awesome stuff. Got an idea, made a vid. All in one day. So i cant guarantee that you like it.
720p available
Last edited by Veliar; Jul 17, 2011 at 02:13 AM.
the whole idea of this black dude in the black where you mostly only see the blue trails is quite amazing, haven't seen anyone else do that (so far). BUT, the amazing effect does not last forever hence leading this to be a boring video, it was like watching a game of golf, wayyy to quite. i think it may of been better if the whole black outfit with blue trails was an intro to all the sudden break of of fast paced dance (sped up) or some major boom hit. Along with a set change as it breaks into the explosion scene
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Love the ideas with the trails. Liked a lot and thought it was relaxing actually haha. 8/10 please make more.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
very nice idea it like your trying to make someone addmire the move ments that the body
but next time try changing the color of the scene like blue with red trails etc .
10/10
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Let me say that is a pretty good video.
The idea is pretty original, the replays are just excellent with flow movements and nice tricks (as far as I can see) and the music: perfect.

Is harmony in motion.
By the way, what's the name of the music?

9.5/10
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Theres nothing really special in the video itself, barely any sync, no effects etcetera etcetera. But the idea is great, and it's quite enjoyable watch afterall.
It's All About Expansion
Basically just recording replays with a shader, and syncing it.
But it looks nice, and it's original.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

yay:3
and yes as it was said in the 1st post it is video of single idea. And dont expect and awesome stuff.
Anyway glad you like it:3
and other opinions?
Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
the whole idea of this black dude in the black where you mostly only see the blue trails is quite amazing, haven't seen anyone else do that (so far). BUT, the amazing effect does not last forever hence leading this to be a boring video, it was like watching a game of golf, wayyy to quite. i think it may of been better if the whole black outfit with blue trails was an intro to all the sudden break of of fast paced dance (sped up) or some major boom hit. Along with a set change as it breaks into the explosion scene

This is true i totally agree
9/10 cause it sure was relaxing but in the end it got boring
and i rate it that much for its originality