ES Recruitment Drive
I have to ask you guys, how do you obtain large amounts of tc? I only ask because I don't think I have ever had more than 10000tc at one time, do you guys do tourneys, sell and buy stuff at market? Just a question I have been meaning to ask people but never had the chance.
Personally, I go into bet rooms often, get the decap prize, or just make profit from betting.
Yeah in-game matches and tourneys are how I usually get my money, usually pretty bad at betting though.
Place low 1-2k bets on the underdog, The underdog will win eventually and you'll get lots of profit
Yeah... well, thanks for the advice Slayaa. I really need some higher res textures, can't stand 128x128.
^I can relate.
Also, I was thinking about hosting a small vibe only replay competition prize'd be something small like 6k or what ever.

discuss.
Well, I assume that it will be rated based on style. I would definitely make a replay and enter if you were to start a competition, but I wouldn't know how to send you a replay.
-----
I just looked up how to post a replay. Yeah, I would be down for a replay competition
Last edited by Doomre; May 11, 2014 at 09:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Test your mettle, FOR VIBE!
-----
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEwbfnCpKA4

Test your mettle by watching this, FOR VIBE!
Last edited by Doomre; May 13, 2014 at 12:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump