Ranking
Chillz your next post will be your 1000th post. Just fyi.

I'd like to have it as stable under motion as possible, but that's just me. Idc about force/relax that much though (Although that should be easy to do if we just have something above and below the neutral lines. Up to you folks if you want to do that).

I've done mapping for the upper/lower halves of the thighs and legs before which should be pretty similar to joints. Beyond that and mapping heads I feel like I shouldn't have much problem with mapping joints. Either way, I'm pretty comfortable with using grids to generate templates if push comes to shove. Of course if you folks want to work on the mapping yourselves that's cool too.
Last edited by GoodBox; May 21, 2014 at 12:15 AM.
(>^_^)>
Y'ALL NEED TO GET UP IN THIS SOCIAL GROUP/DISCUSSION.

Posted more wips and ideas there. Not sharing those to the public.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
This seems pretty fun. I'm pretty terrible at metallic stuff though and I suck at mapping. But you know, other than that I'd be happy to help if you guys need/want anything.
So, people should join that group and we'll collab a set anyway and sell it for a mirrion toridorrah!

Thoughts unrelated to the terrible joke?
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
same as tapion, finals are coming up so i won't have time to put effort in this set, but i'd love to check out the progress. i don't know what group/board/thread you're all talking about, but i don't have access to it
Invites sent

Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
BenD, put me in this group please.
And I remember chambers pass. xD

PM me the pass please, i cant remember it
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-