Ranking
Original Post
Clan League 2018 :: Obey vs Evil
Hi. This is where we'll organize and shit. OP will be updated to accommodate logs and replays as they come in.

This round is best of 15. The mods are lenshu3ng.tbm, taekkyon.tbm, and aikidobigdojo.tbm ; meaning 5 games per mod.

Players cannot exceed 2 matches per mod, and 6 matches in total.

If you are a member of Evil looking to play, below is a list of players you should be seeking out in their respective mods. If you have a roster list as well, we ask that you post it so that our members can also actively look for you.

Obey Roster
Lenshu3ng.tbm - Lyp, N3WB, Kazu, Gentleman
Taekkyon.tbm - Hattersin, Gentleman, Woeb
Aikidobigdojo.tbm - Velordrel, Scar, Profits, Lyp

Deadline is 10-September.

Logs

Last edited by visceral; Sep 10, 2018 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Logs
2 abd replays of me beating lyp
Attached Files
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
Updated.

edit: Kazu beat Zorow twice in lenshu. ninja'd
Attached Files
Last edited by visceral; Sep 4, 2018 at 09:00 AM.
hey uh, who's playing for evil?
Since we posted a roster it would be really good if you posted one back, currently you're the only one able to look for matches, and it's not really happening it seems
PM me with any and all questions
We don't have a certain roster, most people can play whatever mods, if you just ping us with @evil members in our discord server https://discord.gg/rBk5z7 we'll normally be on to play some matches.
Polybius can at least play 2 matches in tk, I can fill up for the last one. Other mods as said above just hit us with a roleping.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
Finn and I did the do again in lenshu. And I did the do a little bit better than he did his do so Obey came away with the win. We did it, Reddit.

edit: Hattersin and Finn did some do's and drew.
Last edited by visceral; Sep 9, 2018 at 10:16 PM.
Thank you gentleman, you played well and i hope we can maybe one day play side by side in like some kind of group, or gathering under one common name

IRL CLAN ROYALE
PM me with any and all questions