Ranking
Original Post
[Request] Custom Virtus.Pro Avatar.
Hi there, I'm looking to get hold of an avatar similar to the style of the famous team, Virtus.Pro.
I am looking for it to be 512x512, have a transparent background.

Virtus.Pro Original Logo (LARGE)

I am willing to pay as much TC as I can.
(I am gaining TC over time.)

IMPORTANT:
I do not want it to say "iKas".
I want it to say "f1shh" (My steam name.)

ALSO:
I want the polar bear to be raplaced by an angry 2D fish. <3
Last edited by iKas; Mar 14, 2015 at 06:26 PM.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Will try to do something.

What's your price range?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Originally Posted by NitrateDash View Post
Will try to do something.

What's your price range?

At the moment, 4,090.
I may get more at some point.
I will be paying ALL OF IT.
So check my TC every now and then <3
I'll get on this right away. What colors would you like it to be? Like the fish and background. I'll make one you'll like.
Here's what I have so far. It's a little jagged looking but that'll be fixed. As far as colors and transparency, just tell me what you want them to be. I'll add your name and stuff. Give me another hour or so, and we'll be cooking with fire

Fishy

-----
This is what I have. All that's left to do is put f1shh. In whatever font you want. I just decided to go with my favorite color combo.

Almost Done :D

-----
Ok I had to touch up on it and it wouldn't let me edit my forum post. Here is the second to last step.

Wombo Combo

-----
This is it man. I think you'll like this one.
I can change the colors.
I made the diamond a little smaller and sharper, But I think you'll like it like this man <3.

Womboest Of Combos

-----
And by the way. The inside of the diamond is quicksilver, not transparent, if that was a question you had. Now sorry for flaming this thing up but I was looking to keep you updated with this project
Last edited by Kloaked; Mar 15, 2015 at 04:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Kloaked View Post
Here's what I have so far. It's a little jagged looking but that'll be fixed. As far as colors and transparency, just tell me what you want them to be. I'll add your name and stuff. Give me another hour or so, and we'll be cooking with fire

Fishy

-----
This is what I have. All that's left to do is put f1shh. In whatever font you want. I just decided to go with my favorite color combo.

Almost Done :D

-----
Ok I had to touch up on it and it wouldn't let me edit my forum post. Here is the second to last step.

Wombo Combo

-----
This is it man. I think you'll like this one.
I can change the colors.
I made the diamond a little smaller and sharper, But I think you'll like it like this man <3.

Womboest Of Combos

-----
And by the way. The inside of the diamond is quicksilver, not transparent, if that was a question you had. Now sorry for flaming this thing up but I was looking to keep you updated with this project

hmm, I like it, let's see what the others come up with before I make my decision <3