Ranking
So why he posting is [DD] forums?

Because we're not all self-righteous arseholes that dont let other people post on our clan forums, if somebody outside wants to help, i wouldn't deny them that.

K?
collect snots from the nose
Hmm.. this threads almost dead. Me me..

Lol. I wanna be part of the Artistic Division but I cant promise anyone that i do have artistic abilities or talents..
Sure ill give ya a shot

also guys lets get a Discount Death insignia made ok and ill post it up on our clan board area and in the clan story
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

meh here is some crappy shit I quickly threw together , something I should work on ye think?

Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
it takes 4 days?

otherwise OldBean is it just me or does that banner ripple like water ........i swear it moves.

Freelancer interesting designs but it doesn't say much about the clan

also an insignia isnt a banner its a shape that we use to represent us
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post

otherwise OldBean is it just me or does that banner ripple like water ........i swear it moves.

Its just you xD That thing doesnt move
R.I.P.