I wanna join
belt: Orange
Best game type: Twinswords4
why would we want you?: because im friendly and don't complain if i lose
why you want to join: because u have a cool name and i want to join a clan
Hi
:belt: orange
Best game type: twinswords4
why would we want you?: because i have a good sense of humor and dont mind losing
why you want to join: because ive never been in a clan before and think it will be good to share my experiences with others and gain experience in a group environment
belt:blue
Best game type:twinswords4
why would we want you?: because i have a good sense of humor and know how to lose well
why you want to join: because ive never been in a clan and i want to experience what its like especially among such gods...
AS IRON MAN
and think i can gain experience from other members in a way i otherwise couldnt
belt:blue
why u want me:because i can kick butt
why i want to join:because i can fight well and i know im good egouf

alot of people say im vary good for my belt

i deftad a master belt one time
Blastsmoke
i am a brown belt (now)

i love judo table fight and akikido

i want to join because the clan phantom played mind games with me and just told me to leave without telling me anything about my application because i waz a blue belt

i want to join a clan that is good, not a does not have a stupid name, and are glad that yung fighters trying to join ther clan

belt: Brown (Only a couple fights from black)
Best Game Typre: Twinswords/windmill (360 chest)
Reason For Joining: I have never offiacialy been in a clan.....
Why You Would Want me?: I am fast and always on.....only messed up one of hanpas moves and can watch a video and do that exact move frame by frame......if you choose to exept me please send me a P.M. for i am not usualy on thesse threads.......I woud much appreciate it if you took me in and i neeed to know how to put the clan tag on......Thank you....
!!!killer assassin!!!
belt:green
Best game type:twinswords4
why would we want you?: because i have a good sense of humor and know how to lose well
why you want to join: because ive never been in a clan and i want to experience what its like especially among such gods...
AS IRON MAN
and think i can gain experience from other members in a way i otherwise couldnt
---