Ranking
Original Post
Life Bar System Script -=Fixed Again (v0.3)=-
============FIXED==============
Finally got around to fixing this, turns out some funky passing I had to do to get around something that was broken at the time this was written got fixed in the final release of 2.6, breaking my workaround for the break, lol... So anyway, normalcy returned and working again. Attachments below are the updated files, and I have also included a .zip for the guy who couldn't handle .rar files. Enjoy.

and

Messed up and switched p1 and p2 bars, lol, gj me. About other player recovering health when you self damage, there's no way around it really because you cant check where the damage came from. In other words, "It's not a bug, it's a feature." One way to avoid this is turn self-damage off in settings, I think that would avoid that... (tests) ...well it half works. Self-DM still makes other player regenerate. I will probably address this issue with the next release, which will come with a new project I'm working on ATM.
==============================

Ok, here is something some people have requested a long time ago, but wasn't really possible until lua got introduced. Here's a screenshot...

Theres a tga and the script in the rar, dump them both in your script directory.

Make sure Dojo size is set to 1000, anything else can be what you want.

==EDIT==

This is great with 1000 frames, 50 frame turns, and 80 engage. I'm also thinking about changing the life from 100k to something far less, as most people find to deal that much damage, aside from the first turn. 50k? 75k? What do you guys think.

==EDIT===

Haha, epic fail @ not posting .rar -_- I was in a hurry, lol.
Attached Files
lifebar.rar (1,011 Bytes, 954 views)
lifebar.zip (1.1 KB, 695 views)
Last edited by NewbLuck; Jul 26, 2007 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Updated files
This would be awesome, if you remembered to post the .rar.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
nice idea, but until you post the script, what exactly does this mod do... like I know it gives you a life bar, but what happens when the life bar ends? Does tori or uke like asplode or something?
Originally Posted by nmilkosky View Post
Why does there have to be a dojo?

How the script ends.

@Mosier: As well as the nmilkosky comment, it ends by having something teleported outside the Dojo (As in, automatic loss.)
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Wow, this is the sort of scripts I like to see! Once you post the script then I will congratulate you... I cannot believe you forgot to add it haha!
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Actually Veb, I think every so often the attachments system stuffs up. This has happened twice to me when i've posted my mods since we got the new board. One time It's possible I forgot, but the second I was sure I posted it, but it wasn't there.
Originally Posted by Jam0864 View Post
Actually Veb, I think every so often the attachments system stuffs up. This has happened twice to me when i've posted my mods since we got the new board. One time It's possible I forgot, but the second I was sure I posted it, but it wasn't there.

I shall put on my wizard hat and go forth into the World of Toribash and have a looksie!

Wish me luck! zzz

EDIT: It's Newblucks fault, thus the name I guess!
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.