Ranking
Originally Posted by VarkenossThe2nd View Post
Affei don't say he should buy a laptop because it's "awsome". That doesn't sound very convincing.

I don't know much about computers and shit, but I hear very good things about alienware.
I also hear that they're very overpriced, but better than most gaming laptops. Good luck
finding a nice laptop. It's not really the smallest decision you'll make, so I'd think it through
if I were you.

I agree with this entirely, Alienware is expensive but very high end, I believe the M17x is the only laptop that supports RAID0 and RAID1 options, and is by far the best looking laptop around.
Originally Posted by smithshn View Post
I preferred to purchase a Apple laptop. Because its Mac OS is comparatively excellent and efficient among other OS. And also there is a great anti virus security.

apples are good BUT ur not going to b able to play the games u want to. i have a mac desktop, and personally i love it, but like darkjak said, its all up to personal preference. give up crysis and get a great anti virus comp? or not giv up crysis and get a good comp that can get viruses? its all personal preference. if i was in ur spot, i would get the comps darkjak suggested
Last edited by Jetsnix; May 12, 2010 at 09:36 PM.
Originally Posted by jetsnix View Post
apples are good BUT ur not going to b able to play the games u want to. i have a mac desktop, and personally i love it, but like darkjak said, its all up to personal preference. give up crysis and get a great anti virus comp? or not giv up crysis and get a good comp that can get viruses? its all personal preference. if i was in ur spot, i would get the comps darkjak suggested

Macs can get viruses too :P its just that most people dont make viruses for them. Also, if you arent an idiot, you most likely wont get viruses with a PC. just use intelligence
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm