Toribash
Original Post
Tips on selling heads?
For a while, I've been trying to sell some heads in the art section of the market section. However, nobody has been buying my heads whatsoever.

I'm desperate for some cash for my dream TB makeover; I need atleast 8k for it and maybe even 12-15k if I want to take it a bit further.

To see that everybody has skimmed over my head sales in disinterest is a little bit disheartening.

My heads are of good quality in my opinion, but I'm positive that I'm doing something wrong in selling them.

Is it that nobody wants them? Is it that my prices are too high?

Or should I just try to do requests instead?

If somebody could give me a few pointers on how I could sell well and get good cash for it, a response to this thread would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

~ Rice

P.S. Since I'm a busy guy in real life, responses which might be my gratitude or questions might take a while to come in.
Last edited by RiceReaper; Nov 19, 2015 at 02:41 AM.
Boredom is a form of depression, so it's best that you cure it.
Only saw one head selling thread of your's and it had nothing in it. Could you link any images of your heads?

Some advice would be to set your prices pretty low, then when you start selling slowly raise them.
http://postimg.org/gallery/x9ooc3zc/a3088d8d/

I have a gallery here of some watermarked flats that I've tried to sell.
I have found that taking nice screen shots helps sales. (max settings, etc)
Also making your thread look nice. you can use colors or center your post to make it look nice.

Presentation is a nice selling point.
People expect quality from heads you are selling on the forum.
Anything less that anime style is regarded as under 1k and usually not worth their time.
Remember: if someone owns a 512 head, they want a head that's worth the 512 quality
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by RiceReaper View Post
For a while, I've been trying to sell some heads in the art section of the market section. However, nobody has been buying my heads whatsoever.

I'm desperate for some cash for my dream TB makeover; I need atleast 8k for it and maybe even 12-15k if I want to take it a bit further.

To see that everybody has skimmed over my head sales in disinterest is a little bit disheartening.

My heads are of good quality in my opinion, but I'm positive that I'm doing something wrong in selling them.

Is it that nobody wants them? Is it that my prices are too high?

Or should I just try to do requests instead?

If somebody could give me a few pointers on how I could sell well and get good cash for it, a response to this thread would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

~ Rice

P.S. Since I'm a busy guy in real life, responses which might be my gratitude or questions might take a while to come in.

they aren't the greatest heads in the world because a little bit simplistic but be patient don't get disheartened eventually someone will buy it i would put them up for auction one at a time and make the min bid be somewhere around 1,500 tc or something not too high (also that skull one was cool)
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Great answers, everybody. Thank you!

I should've mentioned that somebody recently bought all of my heads for 8k and I'm a happy guy now, though.