Ranking
ROFL how did you find that picture xD
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
ROFL how did you find that picture xD

i found in the ~internets~
Show Yourself etc...
Originally Posted by Rainbowz View Post
Hehe, I think we'd work well together in a class.

And by work I of course mean do nothing productive whatsoever... lol.

Isn't that what it always means? What classes are you taking? and I forgot to ask but why do you rarely go to school?

also pics perfect ghm haha
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Originally Posted by joshyjojo View Post
Isn't that what it always means? What classes are you taking? and I forgot to ask but why do you rarely go to school?

also pics perfect ghm haha

I'm currently taking:
- Ancient History
- Standard Mathematics (Maths A)
- Drama
- Legal Studies
- Graphics
- Authority English (High grade English)

And the reason I don't go often is because I find school boring, I find most of the other students irritating and I'd much rather stay home and do art work and get paid for it and then spending the money on random stuff.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
I'm currently taking:
- Ancient History
- Standard Mathematics (Maths A)
- Drama
- Legal Studies
- Graphics
- Authority English (High grade English)

And the reason I don't go often is because I find school boring, I find most of the other students irritating and I'd much rather stay home and do art work and get paid for it and then spending the money on random stuff.

Haha I don't know any of those classes :P
Since I live in California The classes have specific names (dunno if it's different since I haven't attended a foreign school) but the classes I'm taking are:
Algebra 2 Honors (advanced)
Chemistry 1 Honors (advanced)
Digital Electronics
Independent Study PE
Advanced Orchestra (advanced)
Science Research 2
Spanish 3 Honors (advanced)
World History AP (college course)

so it's a little different than you're classes but I think it's basically the same haha. Also btw I love school <3 I hate SCHOOL school but I love hanging out with friends... It might be a culture thing but even though the amigos were chill, they were all druggees and alcoholics........................................ .....

...................................... so I had a dark age where I was depressed and into drugs drinking and partying (for 3 years(Partying only for 1.5 years)) but I got over that... But matter not :P
Originally Posted by joshyjojo View Post
Haha I don't know any of those classes :P
Since I live in California The classes have specific names (dunno if it's different since I haven't attended a foreign school) but the classes I'm taking are:
Algebra 2 Honors (advanced)
Chemistry 1 Honors (advanced)
Digital Electronics
Independent Study PE
Advanced Orchestra (advanced)
Science Research 2
Spanish 3 Honors (advanced)
World History AP (college course)

so it's a little different than you're classes but I think it's basically the same haha. Also btw I love school <3 I hate SCHOOL school but I love hanging out with friends... It might be a culture thing but even though the amigos were chill, they were all druggees and alcoholics........................................ .....

...................................... so I had a dark age where I was depressed and into drugs drinking and partying (for 3 years(Partying only for 1.5 years)) but I got over that... But matter not :P

I'd love to get drunk with you some time Joshy, lolz. But I must warn you, I might try to dye your hair pink. I did that to my friend earlier this year, hehe.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
I'd love to get drunk with you some time Joshy, lolz. But I must warn you, I might try to dye your hair pink. I did that to my friend earlier this year, hehe.

I'm almost scared to drink with you... Nahhhh haha jkay its chill haha I did some intense shit while drunk... Got in a fight with a cop in 8th grade, dumbest/scariest/most retarded thing I've done in my life... Got cross faded like absolutely wasted and baked and I'm not sure if that's the night if I lost my virginity because all the proof was pointing towards that direction, (the clothes that were supposed to be covering my lower half were missing... And I was in a bed... With no one but there were pics of me making out with a chica I'd never seen before and yeah, I'm weird and I do stupid things while drunk... I nearly shaved all my hair too but... Yeah my friends protected my trademark hair) also congrats on getting 500 posts rainbowz!
Haha, thanks.

From what I can tell you'd be awesome to drink with, hehehe.

When I get my body textures done on my tori I'm putting your name on it somewhere.

I'm going to try to get all the coolest people on there, including Noah, Wolf, Math and some others.
Last edited by Rainbowz; Nov 11, 2011 at 07:44 AM.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Sweet only do it if you must... haha
Psstt make a beer jug next to my name (even though I hate been it'd prob be the easiest way to recognize it :/
I'm going to try to get all the coolest people on there, including Noah, wolf, Math and some others. :happyhappy:

Why is my name uncapitalized
DOES THAT MEAN YOU DON'T LIKE ME AS MUCH AS THE OTHERS?

BTW can I get drunk too

plz
:D
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.