Toribash
Original Post
[REQ] Suggest me a Mod =/
My modding skills are being limited by my creativity. Such ideas as Pinwheel of Death, and my Airplane mod just feel too boring, and it is shown in the popularity of them. I would rather make something I know someone would like, so please suggest one here. I will try to build it, send it to you, and if you don't like it, I'll try to get it right. I promise I'll do my best to make good mods, though I'm no shook or MrPopTart =D
(Dramatization)

MrPoptart: I HATE YOU!
Sneaker133: Want a cookie?
halo rocket launcher mod, horse jousting mod, uh let's think, chain shot mod( a gun that shoot a chain) that u can use to grab, or kill ppl).
"Cause it's us against them/We're here to represent/The spit in the face of the establishment."-Sum 41-"Underclass Hero"

Strongbadia Clan
that what you get when u post a thread like thisone these days, newbs suggesting idiotic and imposible mods.
im glad mine already sunk into the depth =D.
(Note: i said newbs, thats not the same as noobs, too lazy to explain the diffrence atm)
Do you guys know what a pinwheel is? If you do I might make it because I got a general idea on how to do it.
(Dramatization)

Make an extending sword. No not a whipsword, just sword that can be extended by swinging it. That would be cool.
That might be possible, maybe Mr Poptart could assist me with the values. I think it is doable though. I might make a car jousting mod. =D
(Dramatization)

Originally Posted by Nuyashaki View Post
How's about a giant mouth that bites you in half?

Well, I could to that. But which character gets bitten in half? If its both of them it would be a little bit more difficult, but it's possible. Hmm, I'll have to try that, would be quite amusing XD
(Dramatization)

How 'bout giant scissors for tori? I was gonna make it, but it'd be good practice for you...
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
I'll let you do that one. I'm getting a headache from trying to learn as much as I can. And I'm kind of disappointed no one liked my "platform fan" mod. =[
(Dramatization)