ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Auction] Green Plasma Demon Texture Set (including trail text)
my second texture set ever sold. this one i liked but same think as always... need tc so i can buy my head texture. this texture comes with the plasma trail as you see in screenshot. if you want to see my first Auction its here: my first auction

Green Plasma Demon

edit:
made the new head ... i didn't exactly made it the same style as the body ... but its similar enough, closest i can get ... you can choose which head you want whoever ends up buying it ... or just take both ... anyways here it is :

Starting Bid: 6k
Minimum Raise: 250
AutoBuy: 25k
Last edited by hulin; Jul 9, 2008 at 04:50 AM. Reason: update
Originally Posted by death20 View Post
they're all almost the same texture

ur right they do
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
The style of the body is nice.

I don't like the head much though. It clashes with the rest of the textures, try using the same style/colors.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
The style of the body is nice.

I don't like the head much though. It clashes with the rest of the textures, try using the same style/colors.

yea ... i dont like the head that much too ... i couldnt remember how i did the body texture like that because i was doing some random stuff in photoshop and it came out like that lol ... and it looked good so i made a texture out of it ... then when i made the head it looks different and not that matching ... now i think i got it and making a new head right now that matches the body more...
well, though very odd, i like it. i only wish i had full textures to put it on ;~;
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]