ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Vagina) Vangetus
This is.. the Plain Lazy clan.

STORY:One day there was a wondering hobo named; smiles4fre, this particular hobo could never be bothered to beg for money he was know as plain lazy. One day that hobo came across a peculiar thing to him it was named a computer (don't ask me how he gets electricity because he has no home) Plain lazy discovered a game one day while searching up, used rag dolls on Google, he found toribash *-*. through struggle and hardship the hobo finnaly got 10,000Tc and created a clan Plain Lazy... and it comes back to now as this hobo sits here and takes his time write this ridiculous story ''HaHaHa'' he chuckles a heroic laugh.

Rules:Rules:
Dont argue.
Dont disrespect.
And don't cheat.

Now as we gather today in the plain lazy thread i would like to say some words of inspiration:

Make tea not war
5 day weekend
Tiredness kills, take a break
Name: Plain Lazy. since birth
try-cycle you might like it
Save petrol sleep at the pub
Save tress, sleep like a log
I don't stand for much.

Thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...63#post7009163
Last edited by Ishy; Jan 8, 2014 at 09:56 PM.
Congratz on your clan smile, lets hope you get some nice members in . Good luck
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
At first I wondered why you left but I saw you made your own clan. Good luck with it
SMILES I NEED U BRO PLEASE LET ME BACK IN THE LEADER OF (Its) SCREWED ME OVER AND MESSED MY THINGS UP SO LET ME BACK ON LAZY! ITS BETTER THAT (its) and sorry for caps but um PLPLAPSLPLPZLZPZL
Ok, why not
-----
Lol, bone can you put me back into leader i accidently resigned myself so your leader now so can you put my rank back to leader?
Last edited by Ishy; Jan 12, 2014 at 06:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Smiles4Fre> Why quote yourself, losers.
Wow bone is doing good.... Smiles makes a clan and accidently leave leader rank and bone doesnt put back and chances name... Well played, well played...
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]