Ranking
Original Post
How to: Picture/.gif usertitle
Ok well I was wondering how to get a picture or .gif file into my usertitle I'm not sure how at all and I think you need TP/VIP witch I have both I was just wondering if someone could tell me how =3
<3 This game was a huge part of my childhood, thank you to everyone I interacted with. I'm sure there's some I've forgotten, but some I haven't.
There should be a big box when you go to edit signature at the bottom that is self-explanatory.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by lol12w :/
usertitle

<----
<3 This game was a huge part of my childhood, thank you to everyone I interacted with. I'm sure there's some I've forgotten, but some I haven't.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Toriprime and VIP only allow you to change your usertitle (no special things like bold, underline etc.)
For an image you have to buy it from the thread tpk linked.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
More like you have to PM Sir
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
You guys are confusing.

Yes. The nabi profile customization store ^ and pming sir with the gif you want is how it is done.

He will give you the price in USD, then you can pay or nay.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
-Link has given the best explanation, Due For Closing