Toribash
Ayy LMAO
So heres a story how my life got turned upside down, i was chillen like a villian bashn and crashn, then my boy Rob comes in says Icon join Future, i was like nah he be like yaw. So i was like lez make an app. Hello its Icon, I am chill, i like killn and stuff, i rip arms get dp, jump around you know the thug life. I skype and stuff my skype is Icon or something like dat. My gmt is like ages behind everyone else. like -6 and -9 depending which state im in. I live in Alaska but go to high school in South Dakota a.k.a the hood. I lived on this planet 19 years, spent 6 years on pluto and 9 years on Uranus... it was pretty shitty up there. Welll thats about all about me.... i spose since i need a replay i can post some.
Parkour With Blind.rpl

between the legs.rpl

uke bash.rpl

arm hip.rpl

jahsdbkajhsdga.rpl
Buying TCs for good rates starting the 3rd of every month. Pm if interested.
Welcome to the Future.
When Rob gives you lemons, you take them.
Hey guys! So my name is James (I go by jimmy) and It would be an hounor to join I am, it looks like a pretty active clan!(My GMT is -7). SO, I live in California, sadly still in middle school. I think you can guess my age, Right now I'm 13, soon goin to high school, but I'm still kinda short. I love prank calling with my Indian accent and friends, pretty funny to here those peoples reaction. I'm also great at solving brain games like rubik's cubes. I have an IQ of 4000 and I live on the planet Krypton. I also shoot laser beams out of my eyes and my breath smells so bad that it freezes people. I can also fly due too my uglyness to the point where the earth flings me into the air.( I change my clothes in 5 seconds too).

Would be awesome to join your clan.
-----
Hey guys! So my name is James (I go by jimmy) and It would be an hounor to join Future, it looks like a pretty active clan!(My GMT is -7). SO, I live in California, sadly still in middle school. I think you can guess my age, Right now I'm 13, soon goin to high school, but I'm still kinda short. I love prank calling with my Indian accent and friends, pretty funny to here those peoples reaction. I'm also great at solving brain games like rubik's cubes. I have an IQ of 4000 and I live on the planet Krypton. I also shoot laser beams out of my eyes and my breath smells so bad that it freezes people. I can also fly due too my uglyness to the point where the earth flings me into the air.( I change my clothes in 5 seconds too).

Would be awesome to join your clan. IGNORE FIRST APP
-----
Hey guys, My name is Jimmy, My GMT is -7 which means, I live in california. I would like to be in an active clan, and i think future somewhat suits it! Just note that if i go inactive i must have left my laptop at my house while im traveling, as my family travels a LOT. I'm age 13, almost into high school, and I guess I'm somewhat funny. It would be awesome to join your clan. I've left Flip, and Vamp, and Rich all because they went Inactive/ they're all dead clans. I currently have the world record holding IQ of 4000, I also hold the world record of having the worst breath as it freezes people from the horrible stench.

I LOVE THESE MODS: AikidoBigDojo, Aikido, xspar, and Lenshu.

Hope I can join, would be awesome if i can.
-----
ROBESAL9 TOLD ME TO REPOST SORRY FOR GREAT AMOUNT OF WORDS
Attached Files
silly little madman.rpl (125.4 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by ProBro2219; Mar 27, 2016 at 04:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No... I'm not even going to read that until you fix it...
You simply don't need to apply 3 times in one post. No.
You simply don't need to apply 3 times. Full stop.
The Game Is Broken - Foxy
Hi my name is Polaz i am 14 and male. I am a 5th dan original but stoped playing for 3 years and lost my account. I will be 15 April 18th. I am nice and immature at times but we all are right xD.

Anyways i wanted to join this clan to be with my friends and really good people. I am green belt currently still working my way up. I have not been in a single clan since i started playing again but i have made apps. 1 for KnC and 1 for Haunted. I am mostly good in mushu, lenshu3ng, ABD, Akido, GreyKido, and ReltroBoxing. I really pride myself in those areas. I like being a clan manager on the forums. I have alot of ideas for clans when im in them. I love to war. I fight anyone no matter what belt. I really love the game and the people that play it. I am canceling my app on KnC because they are very inactive and i was denied in Haunted.

I haven't ever had any infractions. I like to stay nice and clean. I'm not a jerk that makes an alt account to beat noobs up for tc i hate that. I like to beat the people up that do that. I like helping new people out and showing them how the game works. I am rating myself an 8 on my forum activity, and 8 in the ingame activity. I live North Carolina. I'm mostly on through out school days. I play PS3 COD and GTA and Racing games. I go outside a lot and play with my little cousin and little brother. I have a pretty good social life. I have know. I used to ride dirt bikes and race them until I got into a bad wreck last year.
I have a skype... My Skype name is happyfeetx5. I like using Skype because it is a lot easier than anything else lol.
Attached Files
Dat Decap Doe.rpl (41.2 KB, 4 views)
Love You All
Whale' guess you're in

On the topic of decaps...
Attached Files
Decap5Day.rpl (38.5 KB, 6 views)
The Game Is Broken - Foxy