ES Recruitment Drive
Accepted
Originally Posted by Dax3r View Post
-----
1:I'm ken and I'm 15 years old

2:I am a Former 3rd Dan but a current brown belt.

3:I am really good at aikido and judo

4:I am awesome at aikido tourneys so to some sense there is some truth in me working good in really competitive matches , so I will be a huge contribute to wars

Sorry For The Long Time it this clan has been dealing with my normal account getting banned
My name is Tom and I am currently 17 years old. I used to be a 2nd Dan, but I made a new account to start fresh. I'm good at any form of Aikido (ABD, Greykido, Runkido, etc), and decent at TK, Sparring, and Parkour. I am good at replay making and I can contribute to wars , I'll post 2 of my replays if you don't mind. One is quick and one is long, very long, the manipulation is my best replay.
Attached Files
Instep - M - Diosphilisod.rpl (232.9 KB, 3 views)
Instep - Manip - Laughter.rpl (751.3 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Instep; Apr 21, 2016 at 03:25 PM.
Hello Mr.Recruiter. Our names are Lily and Ash respectively, we are both 16 and share an account and a body (Mpd). We specialize in Mushu/Wushu medium distance mods and boxing, but we adapt quickly and are moving into taekkyon and other close combat mods. We chose this clan as we think it suits our style, we dont have any particular skills (apart from beatboxing and dismembering opponents) but we are fast to adapt and willing to try almost anything that is asked of us ^3^. We've been playing Toribash for roughly 3 years, but my previous acc was hacked unfortunately.

We can provide replays and other info if and when requested.
I hope you consider us for your clan, we'd love to be a part of it

~Lily/Ash

Edit: Added a quick replay(s)
Attached Files
test 1.rpl (16.6 KB, 6 views)
Test1.rpl (16.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by CallMeLily; Apr 21, 2016 at 10:13 PM.
Nyan~
Hi my name is Shan i am 15
I am Brown belt I am good with any mod besides
Sparing I would love to join your clan as I have never been on one I can beat any opponent or enemy that you throw at me
Shan
FIREWOLF
Hello.

My name is Marcelo (most known as Kyo) and I'm 24 years old (dammit).
I'm a green belt but I'm always hoping to improve my game, and being in a clan seems like an amazing way to learn and have sparring partners. I'm more fluent in Aikido and ABD. I can play Judo but it's not my thing.
I never been on any clan, so I would like to join this one, it has a cool name and having a sense of community and belonging sounds fun.
What I would bring to the table... Well experience inside the game isn't my forte yet, but I'm older than most applicants so you would have a level headed person who would give another kind of advice and be able to moderate any kind of discussion that could ocur (feelsoldman.jpg).
I play almost everyday, depending on my schedule. I play usually afternoons or nights at GMT+0.

Thanks for the attention!
My name is Jaden
I am a blue belt
i am 14
I am good at judo,wushu and twin swords
never been in a clan
i will be cooperative stay active and contribute to the clan in any way I can
Belt: Black belt nearly in 2nd
Favorite Mod: Mushu,Wushu,Aikido,TwinSwords and xSpar
Best Mod: Mushu
Im friendly,patient,happy and smart i like donuts!!!!!!! =D i help if you need im a good player in toribash,good player in football and in Volley ball Im from portugal,Porto but i speak english very well im good in matematic and english i have brown hair , brown eyes im tall and my weight is 44.5 , and i like to see videos in youtube i want to be a very good player like (Costum belt) or more , and be a good tricker in toribash , Im active in forum and in game
Why i want to join this clan:because i like to help in clan wars,improve my skills and put this clan on the top of the tops
How can i help the clan: i help the clan helping to win clan wars make this clan official
be a good player for this clan and help making a clan video , be the best clan in toribash
what i think of this clan is:this clan have potencial to be the best clan and i think he is good
Thanks For The Time =D
belt: 4th
mod: i am good in aikido, abd, boxshu,jousting, rkmma.
clans: destiny, beta, eve, undead
i am active in forum and in game, i want help in wars
Name: Kaua
Mods that you are good:MUSHU,BOXSHUMUSHUV3,WUSHU
Previos clan:none
Belt: Black Belt

I want to enter the clan because I liked the name 3>
and i wanna to be in a clan because i always wanna to be in a clan
Last edited by ProlexDex123; Jul 30, 2016 at 06:05 PM.
1. Name Henry
2. Belt.2dn
3. Mods that you are good.mushu lenshu boxshu abd aikido rk.mma.
4. Previous clans.crow infinity Brasil