Ranking
Scourge is now in discussion.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Scourge will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
thiggist said i could join ^_^
prev clans : cat!
prev name : hobomoose!
prev religion : druggist

hope u like me like my paernts do!
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
hobo is now in discussion.
-----
hobo will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
Last edited by Erth; Dec 8, 2017 at 01:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
She/They

but thiggist said//
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Hey guys my name is vin, I have been playing toribash for quite some time now but only recently decided to get back into the game. A little bit about myself I am 22 years old currently doing a major in software development. In my spare time I like to code and learn about computers and playing toribash.

My favorite mods are taekkyon which I learned a lot from erth back in the days. Toribash has changed quite a bit since the last time I played in game but I am glad to see this change is going in a positive direction. I am also glad to see my favorite old timers alike still playing this game.

I am applying to tribe because there are undoubtedly some of the best players in this guild, although my skills may not match up with those since I been away a long time I am motivated and disciplined to pick up this game again and learn.

As for personality I would say I am humble, patient and self disciplined. I love talking to other people and open minded to new ideas.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this and kind regards
I forgot to make the post because I'm a shitter but Vins is in discussion, and has been since his post.
She/They

App for ninjah
Well, I got here by listening to my script, so. I'm not 1
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Hi, I'm Galaxy, previously xSQUIDLZx. I like music. Been playing off and on for a while now, always been a fan of Tribe. Now that it's back I think I'd like to try and join the fun.

I enjoy singleplayer, mostly tricking but also trying to get better at madmen, here are some replays:
Attached Files
[Axy][T] Dreamer.rpl (150.8 KB, 4 views)
[Axy][M] Undone.rpl (244.1 KB, 4 views)
[Axy][T] Raiz.rpl (152.0 KB, 4 views)
[Axy][T] Gainer.rpl (119.7 KB, 4 views)
[Axy][T] 540 gyro.rpl (189.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Galaxy; Dec 27, 2017 at 03:14 AM. Reason: the snapu swipe is actually a 540 gyro
Hey, I'm nodarkness and I would like to join tribe.

Information about me
Name: Jelani
Previous Clans: I cannot remember all of them but the ones I do remember are Carbon, Pain, Legend and Arcade Crowd.

Skills
I'm self teaching myself Game Design with a friend of mine.
I'm really good at Akido in Toribash since it was my first mod to ever play.
I participate in League of Legends tournaments whenever I have the time to.
Free writing is a strength of mine and I love doing it when I have nothing else to do.

Socials
Discord: Yeezy#5917
Email: [email protected]
Steam: PiffTheYeezy
League IGN: Saint Yeezy
Last edited by nodarkness; Dec 27, 2017 at 01:13 AM.