people playing: 106, servers online: 32, games played: 136,815,390 Top Player: kpokoLOL

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Feb 12, 2016   #11
ToriZoom

6th Dan Black Belt

Welcome swarm ^^
Hey there
ToriZoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2016   #12
Darknesslor

6th Dan Black Belt
Clan: WAPOW

Originally Posted by parodax View Post
hi my name is alexandre / my ign is parodax / i am 15 /my belt is black / my favorite mods is :aikido/aikidobigdojo/boxmushu and whushu/my best is boxmushu/my skype is thisnl/ i am from france /i want to join because i love do war whit friends an i want to approve my skills/i can help by translate french into english or i can give tc and i am here when you want do a war (i am generaly active in toribash) (i am french so to wrait an app is very hard ^^)

Short app.Denied
Darknesslor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2016   #13
CALEBBATES

6th Dan Black Belt

Hi my name is caleb my IGN is CALEBBATES. i am 11. im in the 6th grade. my belt is a 2nd dan and im rank 1032. I want to be in this clan/how I can help because, I can help in clan wars, i will donate tc, im always online, I will be a great leader, the members are amazing fighters nekokat, bestboylol, d3vll, etc. my favorite show is ridiculousness. my favorite food is pizza. I like collecting baseball cards. my favorite mods are judo, mushu, wushu, and katanas. my best mod is judo. I am 4'11, brown hair, im part czeklesovakian, Irish, and American. my Skype is calebkid04 but my speakers don't work. I rarely cuss. I am competitive but nice. I have some skill in judo my opener will get annoying but its easy to block. so ya I think ive covered it all oh no I have not. btw my steam name is Caleb Bates with a picture of subzero. so ya now ive covered it all thx for reading again

Last edited by CALEBBATES; Feb 12, 2016 at 03:56 PM..
CALEBBATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2016   #14
nekokat

5th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by CALEBBATES View Post
Hi my name is caleb my IGN is CALEBBATES. i am 11. im in the 6th grade. my belt is a 2nd dan and im rank 1032. I want to be in this clan/how I can help because, I can help in clan wars, i will donate tc, im always online, I will be a great leader, the members are amazing fighters nekokat, bestboylol, d3vll, etc. my favorite show is ridiculousness. my favorite food is pizza. I like collecting baseball cards. my favorite mods are judo, mushu, wushu, and katanas. my best mod is judo. I am 4'11, brown hair, im part czeklesovakian, Irish, and American. my Skype is calebkid04 but my speakers don't work. I rarely cuss. I am competitive but nice. I have some skill in judo my opener will get annoying but its easy to block. so ya I think ive covered it all oh no I have not. btw my steam name is Caleb Bates with a picture of subzero. so ya now ive covered it all thx for reading again

your application is better but still lacking some details, but we will test u aaaaaand you lost srry~
Nya~~~

Last edited by nekokat; Feb 12, 2016 at 06:43 PM..
nekokat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2016   #15
bestboylol

10th Dan Black Belt

IGN:Bestboylol or luckyboy
Belt: 10 dan blackbelt
Favorite Mod: judo,ABD,spar
Best Mod: judo
where your from:thailand live in belgie
tell us something about ur self:im a boy
Why you want to join this clan: idk im leader :/
How can you help the clan:i want help evrybody in clan and beat evryone to kill my clan
i want to helpfull and BANANA! C: <:

INFO>.<

bestboylol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2016   #16
Beats4Dayz

Black Belt

IGN: Beats4Dayz
BELT: Black belt
FAV MOD: Judo, Wushu, Grey kiddo, and Akido
LOCAL: Tampa FL
ABOUT ME: Hi my name is Thomas (Tommy) I love to BMX, I also love beatboxing and mixing music
WHY I WANNA JOIN: I would like to join this clan because to me, this clan is amazing, I see guys like Software123 (one of my friends in your clan) doing amazing things and I wanna be as good as him, I also like the way you run the clan, you don't just randomly pick people to be in the clan, you carefully select everyone and I hope I will be one of those special people
HOW I CAN BE HELPFUL: I can be helpful to the clan because I am very persistent, I am also good at tricking opponents in the ring which can be hard but I figure out a way to do it.

Thanks - Beats
Beats4Dayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2016   #17
nekokat

5th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by Beats4Dayz View Post
IGN: Beats4Dayz
BELT: Black belt
FAV MOD: Judo, Wushu, Grey kiddo, and Akido
LOCAL: Tampa FL
ABOUT ME: Hi my name is Thomas (Tommy) I love to BMX, I also love beatboxing and mixing music
WHY I WANNA JOIN: I would like to join this clan because to me, this clan is amazing, I see guys like Software123 (one of my friends in your clan) doing amazing things and I wanna be as good as him, I also like the way you run the clan, you don't just randomly pick people to be in the clan, you carefully select everyone and I hope I will be one of those special people
HOW I CAN BE HELPFUL: I can be helpful to the clan because I am very persistent, I am also good at tricking opponents in the ring which can be hard but I figure out a way to do it.

Thanks - Beats

Why doesnt anyone listen to our application steps T_T i told you guys a paragraphs or sentences meaning more then 5-6 sentences T_T your not in you got 2 chances left
Nya~~~
nekokat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2016   #18
Darknesslor

6th Dan Black Belt
Clan: WAPOW

Nekokat dont get angry relax.Guys write a free app
Darknesslor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2016   #19
basman02

3rd Dan Black Belt

IGN: basman02
BELT: black
FAVORITE MODS: Aikido, Xspar, 360 ALL, ligtningfighters
IM from the netherlands, to be exactly in eindhoven, so sorry if i make some mistakes in typing, one of the clans i like one like you i would join
im a boy whit autism and ADHD so i have isues whit making friends or joining groups, so it would be an honor if i could join you, cause im just a memeber , i know but i want to join someone when im alone, (99% of the time) so it would be helpful
basman02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2016   #20
ADAM7RAG

3rd Dan Black Belt

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Unread 5 Hours Ago #19
basman02

Black Belt

IGN: basman02
BELT: black
FAVORITE MODS: Aikido, Xspar, 360 ALL, ligtningfighters
IM from the netherlands, to be exactly in eindhoven, so sorry if i make some mistakes in typing, one of the clans i like one like you i would join
im a boy whit autism and ADHD so i have isues whit making friends or joining groups, so it would be an honor if i could join you, cause im just a memeber , i know but i want to join someone when im alone, (99% of the time) so it would be helpfu

you say this a app ? naaaaah its a shit

but try again
-----
wait neko !
RAINBOW

Last edited by ADAM7RAG; Feb 14, 2016 at 09:43 PM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ADAM7RAG is offline   Reply With Quote