people playing: 106, servers online: 32, games played: 136,815,390 Top Player: kpokoLOL

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old 1 Week Ago   #41
Buck_Turgidson

4th Dan Black Belt
Clan: The Abyss

Before I get into this application, I would like to tell you a little bit about myself. I've been playing Toribash since 2011. Loved the game for a long time until about 2 years ago, I quit. I've lost a lot of my skill that I'm working to gain back. I am currently 17 years of age [18 in 27 days] and I live in the USA. If there's any more information you want about me, feel free to ask. This guy, is an honest guy and probably one of the nicest you'll ever meet. Thanks for taking the time to read this. On to the application...

Filthy Casual or Competition - Casual at this point until I get all my skill back...

Belt/Dan - 3rd Dan Black Belt

What are you good at? - I used to be a pretty good spar creator before I stopped playing. I currently am getting back into the game with Aikido and Judo. I also make Graphics Art.

Why? - I saw a couple players in-game and thought this clan is very well made. Honorable, as well.

Prior Clans - [Qu] Quantam, [Secret] Secret, (NUKE) Nuclear
Keeper of The Abyss. Fall in, I dare you.
Buck_Turgidson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #42
tlclay

Master Belt

Originally Posted by Buck_Turgidson View Post
Before I get into this application, I would like to tell you a little bit about myself. I've been playing Toribash since 2011. Loved the game for a long time until about 2 years ago, I quit. I've lost a lot of my skill that I'm working to gain back. I am currently 17 years of age [18 in 27 days] and I live in the USA. If there's any more information you want about me, feel free to ask. This guy, is an honest guy and probably one of the nicest you'll ever meet. Thanks for taking the time to read this. On to the application...

Filthy Casual or Competition - Casual at this point until I get all my skill back...

Belt/Dan - 3rd Dan Black Belt

What are you good at? - I used to be a pretty good spar creator before I stopped playing. I currently am getting back into the game with Aikido and Judo. I also make Graphics Art.

Why? - I saw a couple players in-game and thought this clan is very well made. Honorable, as well.

Prior Clans - [Qu] Quantam, [Secret] Secret, (NUKE) Nuclear

Nice application my man, definately an accept from me. I'll PM you about the next steps to finish the process.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
tlclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 Hours Ago   #43
Nexroid

Brown Belt

Application
Filthy Casual or Competition - Filthy Casual (Not that great so I dont play much competitive)

Belt/Dan - Brown belt at the moment ( A few games off black)

What are you good at? - Well I wouldn't consider myself "good" at anything in particular but I really do enjoy playing Aikido and Aikido Big dojo, but recently I have been trying to get into boxshu mushu, so ya Aikido is my favourite game mode at this point in time.

Why? - I need some more people to play with and since I have started recently getting back into tori i would like to find a new community to get involved with and some people to grind it out with, and tbf this seems like one of the most promising clans.

Prior Clans - None, I am fairly new to toribash. This would be my first clan.
Nexroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 Hours Ago   #44
tlclay

Master Belt

Originally Posted by Nexroid View Post
Filthy Casual or Competition - Filthy Casual (Not that great so I dont play much competitive)

Belt/Dan - Brown belt at the moment ( A few games off black)

What are you good at? - Well I wouldn't consider myself "good" at anything in particular but I really do enjoy playing Aikido and Aikido Big dojo, but recently I have been trying to get into boxshu mushu, so ya Aikido is my favourite game mode at this point in time.

Why? - I need some more people to play with and since I have started recently getting back into tori i would like to find a new community to get involved with and some people to grind it out with, and tbf this seems like one of the most promising clans.

Prior Clans - None, I am fairly new to toribash. This would be my first clan.

Pretty solid application you'd definitely be a good addition to the (Ab) family. Accepted
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
tlclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 Hours Ago   #45
ynnaddanny

Black Belt

hi my name is ynnaddanny and i have been playing for 192 hours i'am good at ABD grappling and close combat

im not very good at boxshu and mushu

my discord is DANNYdanny#7684and steam is daninater
ynnaddanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Hours Ago   #46
Olox

White Belt

Heyo, it's Mylonakis (now Olox) here! Just applying as you said.

Filthy Casual or Competition - I'd love to play competitively and climb the ranks, but my belt is too low at the moment.

Belt/Dan - I've got an alt which is blue belt, and another account from years ago which I think was brown belt.

What are you good at? - I try my best to make my moves look realistic, but I love a good boxshu or lenshu, and the spar we did today was really fun so I would like to do some more of that.

Why? - I didn't expect to be joining, but it was a good deal of fun and it seems like a nice community to hone my skills and be a part of.

Prior Clans - None, this is my first.
Olox is offline   Reply With Quote