people playing: 207, servers online: 64, games played: 136,911,127 Top Player: dead4your

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Nov 11, 2017   #1
Shinigami

9th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Evil

(NoWhere) Application Thread
Hello and Welcome to the App thread to "No Where", In this app I want you to list off some relatively small things. You don't have to add a lot of detail but I want to know you a little bit more.

-What's Your In-game name/Real/age ? You don't have to list off your middle/last name Just your first name is fine. How did you come up with your in-game name? And if you're planning on getting a name change tell me so I can edit it.

-Who Are You? Tell me what you do regularly throughout your daily life, and add a story to go along with it.

-Toribash Life? When did you fine this game? How was it the first time you played? Do any of your family/friends play toribash? Do you have an alternate accounts that I should know about? Have you ever been infracted/Banned?

-Skills? What other skills do you posses?

-Reason For Joining? What's your main reason for joining "No One"?

-What Do You Bring To This Clan? What can you do for this clan as yourself?

-Time Zone/Activity? What's your time zone? How active are you on the forums/in-game?

-Past Clans? What other clans have you been in? Why did you leave these so said clan?

-Discord? If you have a Discord List it off below.

We Hope you enjoy your stay at "No Where"
Shinigamis have been described as monsters and helpers, creatures of darkness, and fallen angels. Many cultures describe Shinigamis as Death themselves.

Last edited by Shinigami; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:05 PM.. Reason: Changed requirements.
Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2017   #2
JamesDJ75

8th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Last

WHO ARE YOU?
My name is James Jones.

WHO ARE YOU IN TORIBASH?
My in-game name is "JamesDJ75" and i'm a 8th-dan black belt. When i found this game, I was really expecting it to be very fun and time consuming (which it is). Boxshu-mushu is where most of my time went on toribash. No, i have never been infracted.

WHAT OTHER SKILLS DO YOU POSSES?
I love to beatbox and draw as a little hobby.

Previous clans:
SAROR- I left because i haven't really interacted with that clan as i use to.
Boring- It was interesting at first but, really didn't give me the spark i needed/wanted.
JamesDJ75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2017   #3
Shinigami

9th Dan Black Belt

JamesDJ75: Accepted
Shinigamis have been described as monsters and helpers, creatures of darkness, and fallen angels. Many cultures describe Shinigamis as Death themselves.
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #4
EsLife

Blue Belt

Recruit Me!!!
Who I am in toribash-
My in-game name is EsLife
I'm a blue belt but I have alternate accounts which makes me really a 6th dan black belt.
I found this game on youtube.
I'm usually at boxshu tourneys and if possible at Es events.
I have never been infractured.

What other skills do you posses-
I have good reflexes and aim for playing fps shooters.
I also beat people up for amusement.
I also act like a therapist to people I want to help.
Watching anime also.

Other clans-
Midnite

Last edited by EsLife; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:59 AM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
EsLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #5
Shinigami

9th Dan Black Belt

EsLife: Accepted

Accept for the "I beat people up for amusement part" don't put that on your app next time.
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #6
Keyo360

Brown Belt

Hello, Im Keyo360, A guy that liked Toribash when he was a kid, I was really happy getting Toribash and I never though i would get so far with this game, I can draw, but im not very good at it, and Im a brown belt, I did beat up some black belt (wish was super hard), I have other reasons i wanna join you're clan, Its because many people are trying to make a clan, and failin' and I want to help this clan to raise, and get better.

be always happy, and be always active

Last edited by Keyo360; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:25 AM..
Keyo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #7
Shinigami

9th Dan Black Belt

Keyo360: Put a little bit more thought into your app, Please.
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #8
Hawna3

Brown Belt
Server: kspar

Application
What's Your In-game name/Real/age: My In-game Name Is Hawna3

-Who Are You: Tell me what you do regularly throughout your daily life, and add a story to go along with it.

-Toribash Life: I was watching markiplier and decided to play this game. As soon as i started playing i fell in love and it was weird at first. My friend logan who lives in cali. Hupakiller 4thdan,steelace black or brown.i was banned for a week once by mrjingles

-Skills: I'm a replay maker,I vary in spar,parkour,and tricking.Im pretty decent in ranked i was once number 1 and i can probaly reach that or number 2 again.

-Reason For Joining: ilikehulk told me i should join the clan so i took the offer.Also Me trying to join other clans that are bigger is almost impossible for me.

-What Do You Bring To This Clan: Well I don't really know.I mean i could probaly make a clan video on my youtube channel

-Time Zone/Activity: Eastern. 6-7/10 but on forums i dont really pay much attention to it.

-Past Clans: (PowPow),(Sinned),(PX),(Sponge).....Sorry thats all i remember

-Discord:Hawna3#0125

P.S ILikeHulk Is Green~<3

Last edited by Hawna3; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:51 PM.. Reason: ilikehulk
Hawna3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #9
Shinigami

9th Dan Black Belt

Decent app, Hawna3: Accepted.
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #10
Everliving

4th Dan Black Belt

Application
Who are you?
My name's Gabriel. Just your average depressed 17 year old, but with a traumatic history.
Set aside toribash for 7 months or so, from dealing with life. But hey now, I'm back.

Who are you in Toribash ?
Very few people know of me, but that put aside,
I sell sets (512 x 512), for around 20k - 160k TC a pop.

What other skills do you posses?
Scripter,
The Knowledge of Unfathomable Caring (+4 in Empathy),
Music Composer (Anywhere from blues to heavy metal),
I play [Guitar, Piano, Bass, and a bit of Violin],
Video Game Developement (Specialize in Unreal Engine),
Graphics designer (I make sets, and video game textures),
Last but not least, multi-lingual (nearly-fluent in 9 languages).
Everliving is offline   Reply With Quote