ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Want to join Flawless?
To join Flawless there are some requirements and we would like to know some basic info about your character. To make it easy, follow this form.

Ingame Name:
Previous Clan(s):
Belt:
Favorite Mod/Mods:

You MUST have at least 4th Dan to join and with 200 posts + !
You MUST be online at least 1 time a week! If you are inactive for more than one week you risk to be kicked out of the clan if you haven't wrote that you will go on vacation/pause or whatever.

I'm not going to put a "Why do you want to join Flawless?" because I think it's useless. I'm not sure why most other clans write it on their fourms. Probably a tradition.
Last edited by PRAdA; Jul 28, 2010 at 01:02 AM.
nice clan but iam in a clan the name is Flames ^^ i hope you become more members ^^
OM NOM NOM NOM
Originally Posted by Frettchen View Post
nice clan but iam in a clan the name is Flames ^^ i hope you become more members ^^

Thank you! I'm going to do my best.
DreadLock
you know me,i know me
im only Black belt though
but you saw me fight b4
Originally Posted by DreadLock View Post
DreadLock
you know me,i know me
im only Black belt though
but you saw me fight b4

Ah, nice. I still want to test you a bit more. I'll be online all day. You can just post here or PM me where to be tested.
Ingame Name:Its on the right :P For those of you who don't know which way right is :P
Its ToriDeath.
Belt: 4th Dan.
Previous Clans:
Alot, Last was FsT(FinalShift)
They kicked me for inactivity my internet got cut off, im back and active now tho
I know Guy, Tetomi and TheCobra,

EDIT
I can also make us a site, i have vBulletin like Flawless.com/.net/.org or what ever, Doesn't really matter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]
LOL !!!! FML! rofl wow I rly fkd up didnt i >_>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]