Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Season 3
Hi hello!
Season 3 of Toribash Ranking is here!

Season 3 Updates

New season comes with a bunch of updates!
Several days ago we've rolled out an update to the Ranking page on forum. You can now see complete ranking for previous seasons by selecting Season from the dropdown list on the right. In addition to that, you can also check specific player's ranking through all seasons by pressing the down arrow near their name!

Playing ranked can now help your clan at reaching top ranks.
For every fight you win while playing ranked, your clan will receive 5 experience points. Losing doesn't lower your clan's XP though, so the more you play, the higher your clan will eventually get!

Updated Ranking Tiers

Ranking tiers have also undergone some changes, with a whole new Diamond Tier for the best players.
Lower tiers are now also harder to achieve but the reward would be worth your efforts!

Season Rewards
(The neat part!)

• #1 RANKED PLAYER
    500K Toricredits, 25 Shiai Tokens + Diamond Tier item rewards

• #2 RANKED PLAYER
    350K Toricredits, 15 Shiai Tokens + Diamond Tier item rewards

• #3 RANKED PLAYER
    200K Toricredits, 10 Shiai Tokens + Diamond Tier item rewards

• DIAMOND TIER PLAYERS
    Random Elite Tier joint colors (force + relax) + 50000 Toricredits + Full 3D Diamond Tori set

• PLATINUM TIER PLAYERS
    Random Tier IX-X joint colors (force + relax) + 10000 Toricredits

• GOLD TIER PLAYERS
    Random Tier VII-VIII joint colors (force + relax)

• SILVER TIER PLAYERS
    Random Tier III joint colors (force + relax)

• BRONZE TIER PLAYERS
    Random Tier I joint color item

Toribash Ranking Info

What are ranking seasons?
Toribash Ranking is based on a seasonal system. Starting with 2018, there will be 3 seasons each year, each 3 months long, with a month's cooldown period in between seasons.
Best players of each year's seasons will then compete in Toribash World Championships for the title of a best player of the year.

How to play ranked?
To play ranked, you have to go to Matchmaking and choose the ranked option. Keep in mind that you also need to have at least 500 Qi (Brown Belt) to compete in ranking season.

Where can I see my current rank?
To see your (and other players') ranking statistics, go to ranking page on forum. You can also access it from the left menu in Torishop under "Toribash" section.

When does Season 3 end?
Season 3 ends on March 31st, 2018 at 21.00 PM GMT.
Replace ETK2, ETK2 ends up being a random DM fest instead of actual kicking. Original TK has no self damage which allows people to sneak in kicks that weren't originally going to hit if played in ETK2.

In addition, I agree with darkness, add more mods.
Haha! Ur mad!
when will the ranks get fixed?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
you guys should extend the season for more 1 or 2 months, so people can reach diamond
just a tip
There wont be a plat tier unless the rank 4 player is plat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by starwolf12 View Post
do i get the reward when the season is over?

If you are qualified rank
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Noone can get the diamond stuff

top 3 will

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Season 3 is over, this season's best players will be announced and prizes will be sent in the next few days!
Last edited by sir; Mar 31, 2018 at 11:44 PM.