Toribash
Well, first flat looks like a copy of Shmevin's Lily, but the rest look neat.

I don't remember how the voting even works here anymore or if its just a dictatorship now that Headles is back.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
You're in,

@weooweoo Feel like we should be inclusive, not have a hard voting system or anything really. If someone likes to make art and want to get better, I don't see a reason to reject them.
Sup nerd
Originally Posted by Headles View Post
You're in,

@weooweoo Feel like we should be inclusive, not have a hard voting system or anything really. If someone likes to make art and want to get better, I don't see a reason to reject them.

Anyone can say they like to make art, then they would be able to join. That makes this less of of an organization in my opinion. I think people who want to join but need a lot of improvement should stick around to get help to get better.

Nope is just fine btw.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Someone needs to teach me how to paint skin :^(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER

preview

finishing it after 3 years
_________
hey kars, I could do it, hit me on discord.

my Skin detail

-----
Originally Posted by Nope View Post
Hey, can i get in ?

Example Of My Work

Am doing art on toribash since almost 1 year now, i use photoshop CS6 and paint tool SAI.

nice stuff, if you are willing they will probably let you in.
-----
Originally Posted by Headles View Post
Mhhh I don't think it would be too bad.
Also

Some quick logo sketches,

The 2 witht the red arrows are best i think>

the first chosen one looks like an heli and the second can
be stylized to get real cool.
-----
sadly see these in the logos.

bad

seems horrid.
Last edited by dengue; Mar 26, 2018 at 05:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
dengue

My discord is KAPCTHATOP im kinda new to discord :^)

I want to learn how to make realistic heads :^)
----
I made this earlier:
https://imgur.com/a/u89QD

dl and lp scar :^) kek membrain head.
Last edited by Karstnator; Mar 26, 2018 at 02:45 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
i just realized this was in oil pastel

hey you should start using hued undertones for those really dark areas. believe it or not it would add a lot more contrast on the red parts.

also itd make him look more “alive” if that makes sense. using black exclusively to darken areas will dull out color. you can get away with it on the skin, but even then i wouldve personally used blue undertones

also also if youre truly passionate about art just keep doing it. if you dont pursue something because you listened to your parents/teacher/friend/someone, its your fault. yes, its going to be difficult to make a living off of art, but i think its going to become increasingly easier to do so while society is steadily moving towards a digitally-driven age

What u say is totally true. Black isn't to be used much, to get a color similiar to black, ive learnt to use primary red and prussian blue, which looks lovely. Try it out. I haven't used that combo in Kratos tho
"Death Before Dishonor"
1st time drawing anime. Did it with a mouse. Cnc me on the facial features. It's still a WIP

preview

"Death Before Dishonor"