Toribash
how did you come up with the idea for the pec chest spin thing where you use your pecs first to gain momentum and then use the chest after a few frames?

also, i remember you making a collab with nuthug in a box with weird gravity...
do you mind posting it? :3
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
I tried but doesnt matter how hard I hit, It just doesnt dm and if it does not ANYHOW as fluent as you guys are doing it. If I get a good dm its my leg when I attempt to kick Uke...

That's what practice is for friend

Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
how did you come up with the idea for the pec chest spin thing where you use your pecs first to gain momentum and then use the chest after a few frames?

also, i remember you making a collab with nuthug in a box with weird gravity...
do you mind posting it? :3

The first replay I remember using the pecs in that way is attached.

The way I play toribash, I don't really "come up" with stuff like that usually. When I did it in this replay I certainly had no conscious idea of using the reversed pecs strategy. I just sorta improv it and if something cool happens then I roll with it, I can only come up with theories like reversed pecs after the fact, after I've already proved that it works and analyzed it in retrospect. One thing I did consciously learn was using contracted wrists to spring off the ground, which pusga taught me, but for the most part I just learned through experimentation.

Also sure attaching my zero grav nuthug collab below 4u
Attached Files
Class M - Oathkeeper.rpl (223.0 KB, 16 views)
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Aye, thanks for being one of the greatest replay makers out there and inspiring bois to try it themselves.
Make your legend item already
ナゲット
Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
Aye, thanks for being one of the greatest replay makers out there and inspiring bois to try it themselves.
Make your legend item already

Thanks dude

I put in the order for a shouldercat a while back so I assume it's being worked on. It's not a super big deal though since I don't really play anymore

Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
You gotta teach how to cork, bro.
I sukh at et su muc. Xd

Not gonna lie, I don't know how to cork either lmao, never done a single one before

Originally Posted by sans View Post
hello larfen how do i make a good madman

It's hard to say for sure (as in global rules for all madmans), but when I make madmans I like to make all my hits very clearly defined, but still at a good pace and flow. I sacrifice more hits and bigger booms for cleanliness a lot of the time, and I think it looks better. On the other hand, I've had an idea for a madman for a long time where I just ram myself into uke with no regard for bruising myself or cleanliness, basically make the most violent replay possible. I think it would be cool just for the uniqueness of it if done right. Never got around to actually doing it though so hopefully someone else will steal the concept and make a dank replay where uke gets viciously fucked up
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
idk how to manip. where did you put that tutorial of yours again
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
I sacrifice more hits and bigger booms for cleanliness a lot of the time, and I think it looks better.

since a lot of kicks and punches are booms nowadays, do you think its refreshing to see single dms or do they look unsatisfying to you?
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
Sometimes I feel like Toribash was a waste of my time

I wish you would have wasted more time on Singleplayer Sundays!
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube