Toribash
Original Post
Joints
Just want to ask you guys which joint of tori do you think is the most important and would help you a lot in your games.

I'll say is the Chest.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Every joint can be in the verge of dq and a slight movement of it can help you escape,so I say all the joints.
Originally Posted by jinmaster View Post
Every joint can be in the verge of dq and a slight movement of it can help you escape,so I say all the joints.

I understand that all the joints are important, but the fact that some joints are more important then the others makes up my question.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
The joint I hate getting fractured the most is the lumbar, it being fractured makes me completely lose my balance. The chest too, but not as bad as the lumbar.

So I guess that's the joint I try to always keep intact during a fight.
FISTS

no not really
Originally Posted by dealornot View Post
I'll say is the Chest.

I concur with this, chest is super important. It helps me spin right round right round like a record.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
The chest, along with all your leg joints. Arms might be a little important, if they're connected to the ground. Your feet are the best to work with, they're the strongest and also the balance core.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
The chest, along with all your leg joints. Arms might be a little important, if they're connected to the ground. Your feet are the best to work with, they're the strongest and also the balance core.

^ Arms are the thing I use allll the time.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
try to survive in a dq mod without feet and fighing
legs are one of the most important they can help you throw enemys, turn around, stop a throw.