ES Recruitment Drive
I'm pretty sure that's called phantom limb or something like that.
I don't see how it's relevant at all, though.
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
While racial discrimination (and all discrimination) is wrong. I can see how this could be compared to lying about your qualifications to make yourself seem more appealing as a prospective employee. Any real job that I have had would fire you for lying about your qualifications.

So basically I think she shouldnt have been forced to resign, but at the same time I can see why they forced her to resign.

I'm not sure that 'being black' is a qualification lol.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
I'm not sure that 'being black' is a qualification lol.

I agree with you there. However I think its more along the lines of "You lied about something as simple as your race, how can we trust you on anything that is actually important?"

Plus the fact that the "CP" in NAACP stands for "Colored People." Just that being part of the name should tell you that the organisation cares about race.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's illegal to 'care about races' when it comes to hiring people.

I think it's a bit strange for a non-black to want to join a racist black organisation, but I don't think there should be a problem with it.

Maybe you could argue distrust, but I think it's a bit tenuous.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by beeboo71 View Post
I'm pretty sure that's called phantom limb or something like that.
I don't see how it's relevant at all, though.

Phantom limb is a result of the failure of your neural body image to adapt to changes in your body. I think body dysmorphia is the same sort of shit, although I am hardly sure about this sort of thing.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
It's illegal to 'care about races' when it comes to hiring people.

Maybe in Australia, but in good old America, we have a little thing called Affirmative Action! The intention of the law was to make sure that when hiring, you could not discriminate against a certain race when hiring people, but what the law actually does as a side effect is it forces employers to favor minority races when hiring so that if whoever is in charge of enforcing this law comes around, they won't get suspicious when they see an all-white workforce. Even though it is illegal to have a quota of different types of people.

In universities however, there are scholarships given to black people solely because they are black, which has created some upset among mostly white people claiming that it is unfair that black people be given scholarships just because they are a certain race and not for academic ability. This could be the reason that some people are pushing for citizens to be able to say "hey I identify as black" because then they would stand a chance of getting a "black scholarship" and not have to actually try in school.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Ah good old affirmative action. Forces recruiters and hiring managers to hire less qualified applicants to fill non-existent quotas. You are overqualified for a job but need a paycheck? Too bad if you arent a minority. They have priority over you when it comes to hiring.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]