Toribash
Original Post
im leaving
hey guys im leaving hope u guys get to be a very good clan gl. ths is the reason of leaving: i will be in clan with mi friend we will be ofcial on alittlke time so i wnana be with him so see ya guys u guys rock
Ughhh....
Same reason as MasterGabe...
When you join a clan STICK TO IT
Oh, and for the other clans christ sake
Fix your english please
Gl
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
Originally Posted by Deathdude9 View Post
Ughhh....
Same reason as MasterGabe...
When you join a clan STICK TO IT
Oh, and for the other clans christ sake
Fix your english please
Gl

agreed
fuck you -.-
I hate you
Dont try to come back we will not accept you!
Play fair, die fair.
lol im not like gabe i will not return i just wanted to help my friend with his clan so bye.Gl with the clan also,and about the inglish i know it very good but i write fast and dont chek my ortography xD
Originally Posted by daxter99 View Post
lol im not like gabe i will not return i just wanted to help my friend with his clan so bye.Gl with the clan also,and about the inglish i know it very good but i write fast and dont chek my ortography xD

1.st
Yes, Yes you are like Gabe, in one point in time, you will try to come back, but we wont let you.
2nd.
You´r ENGLISH seriously sucks.
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
people don't rage like that,he just left the clan is not that big deal.why can't we let him go peacefully
lol i became pacifist

Agreed, bigDaniel
Last edited by bigDaniel; Mar 8, 2011 at 04:57 PM.
R.I.P. [Sigma] and (team waifu)