Ranking
Well didn't read all of your other posts but my idea would be to make a parkour which goes straight but it is a realistic mod so it looks like building roof tops (You have to jump building to building and it has vault objects etc). What do you think?
hi.
I say start on the ground first , figure out lower positions then once you have those , add in some objects and build you way up . You can place them where ever you want so put them on a block that they can get a bit of a run off of . I can put them into postiion for you if you would like , just circle thew spot where you want them .

I'll post a pic of the one im doing , it looks pretty sweet so far and so doest yours lol

@umbre - 2 steps ahead of you my freind lol

@Chreeys - Will do bud , will he charge tc ? i just bought alot of crap so im alittle broke .
-----
Last edited by TRichard21; Jun 10, 2011 at 02:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cool beans lol What vids has he made ? can you post a link so i can see what his skill level is with vids ?
He said that he can't do it now, cause he got no desktop atm, hopefully he'll get one soon.
So, perhaps he can make on.
Look here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=251695
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]

*Remove it from here.
*New pole position.
*New objects (it's an idea).

What do you think? :>
Ive seen that vid ! one of the most impressive vids i have ever seen lol I hope he gets his desktop soon .
-----
I like it earth fox , im not going to put the vault in front of the tori's tho , its a straight run to build up speed for the wall run
Last edited by TRichard21; Jun 10, 2011 at 03:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah ... it's true ... but it can be a good challenge for the runners.
Let's see how it will be :>
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
Ive seen that vid ! one of the most impressive vids i have ever seen lol I hope he gets his desktop soon .
-----
I like it earth fox , im not going to put the vault in front of the tori's tho , its a straight run to build up speed for the wall run

Maybe just a small one, something they can step over while running.
Just to see if they can keep their balance while gaining speed.