ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[DSC] Soulless
Soulless Clan Forum

The Story
One day I was walking along in the land of Toribash when I came opon a building. This building had a sign above it's door which read "Beginner::Classic". I found this odd so I decided to enter, when I did I was surprised to find two men fighting, and several more lined up to fight next. I was quite confused so I asked what was going on, to which the next person in line said, "We all came to fight this man, for he has no soul." To which the Soulless man replied, "It is true, but I am on a quest to find my soul, would you be kind enough to help me in my quest." At that very moment I decided to give up my life in order to help this man find his soul, and since then we have gathered a group of people to help us along the way. Together we call ourselves [Soulless]

Aim
The aim of Soulless is to be a respected and respectful clan, and of course we are bent on world domination. Not really, world domination would be quite the task.

Rules
1. Anybody is allowed to join.
2. Don't be a douchebag
3. Always be respectful, even when someone else is being a jerk.
4. If somehow you get banned from Toribash, or break the forum rules, you'll be kicked from the clan.
5. Send me a pm if you'd like to join, and send me a pm if you'd like to leave.

Members
SoulMage - Leader
TheNile24
Hotshot
Holix
begin
brandonthe
michaelthe
ShadowXD
HighEnd
jerod
ryann112
buttcheeks
VampShan
kostyanets
fossburger
daniel123
Bojiga321
nedzik777

We're Recruiting!
If you would like to join, please send SoulMage a pm.

Any questions or comments are welcome, thank you for your time.
Last edited by TheNile24; May 15, 2008 at 06:50 AM. Reason: .
Seems pretty well spread out, nice story, the leader of this clan can actually spell.. All I have to say is, good luck!
I'm Back!
this is a nice clan
i just want to congratulate everyone in the clan for their superior skill while watching the ingame play of many clan members
DIEEE
We need to get our toricredits together, in order to see how much more we need to become official.
I'd like to congratulate this clan on being one of the first clan attempts to follow the rules in a bit. I keep seeing threads like "MAH NEW CLAN" with first posts like "ok i like our clan bcause ew're so awesome", and this is a welcome change.

I hope you guys do well.
hey i meet someone on your server he was part of this clan i think he was romainian or something and name was ghost or something if you now him can you get him to message me plz

Unlucky