Ranking
Originally Posted by psychic29 View Post
Uh...is torigod still mad? And whats happening with this glitch? All the main forums got deleted PLUS the unofficial clans. Whats happening?

It's a silly story that you might as well not even worry about to tell the truth. It would just lead to more questions.
-----
Originally Posted by Moncho62 View Post
Koco can you rank up me in -Zone, and yea what Psy said, Whats Happening?

I usually rank people up who I think are serious about this... but you seem more serious about this than most that were in the clan so sure.
Last edited by Koco934; May 14, 2012 at 08:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Awesome! Moncho's gonna rank up! And sorry if this is seen as spamming but i'm just trying to keep activity up while all the clans are in chaos. Oh, and congratz on being rank 3 on the leaderboard. And whats gonna happen to the competition? Didnt everyones replays get erased?
I'm a nobody, and nobody's perfect. I am the definition of perfection.
KOco am I gonna rank up too?Did you reset the forum?I think its good.
I don't believe in stars they are all helicopters to me.
@Canibal No, she didn't reset the forums... It's a weird story. :/
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
Originally Posted by canibal021 View Post
KOco am I gonna rank up too?Did you reset the forum?I think its good.

Yes I think you definitely deserve it. Good job so far.
-----
Originally Posted by vijayissup View Post
@Koco: Then can u also rank up me in zone

However I'm still thinking on you.
-----
@Zone: As you may have noticed I put my usercard as my name under the leader spot. I'm asking you to post your user card so I can do the same thing for all of you. Personally I think it would look so much better that a list of names.
Last edited by Koco934; May 15, 2012 at 05:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I love the clan
I was a member and lasted here.
I wanted to apologize
You probably will not accept
request single ally.
Thanks...
-----
Koco934: Just one question
Have irc?
Last edited by Turola; May 15, 2012 at 05:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

@Koco I think maybe there should be 3 co-leaders if possible so the co-leaders have less to handle (if you decide to make 1 more co-leader I would only volunteer if no one else can)
Am I pretty?
I maybe a whore but I'm a classy whore!
Originally Posted by Turola View Post
I love the clan
I was a member and lasted here.
I wanted to apologize
You probably will not accept
request single ally.
Thanks...
-----
Koco934: Just one question
Have irc?

Accepted and yes we do. I'm about to add it to the first post.
-----
Originally Posted by OMFGDIE View Post

@Koco I think maybe there should be 3 co-leaders if possible so the co-leaders have less to handle (if you decide to make 1 more co-leader I would only volunteer if no one else can)

I'll think about it. The main reason I have two co-leaders is so that we have an odd number of the main decision makers. Like if we had three co-leaders and something came up and two of us were thinking one thing while the other two were thinking another then it would be more difficult to come to a conclusion. However Having three co-leaders could make any decision more absolute or even more fair. Like if we do what we do now and have two c-leaders and two of us say one thing but the other disagrees, the one lone one might have a valid point to why they think that way. The extra co-leader might be enough to make it so that doesn't happen as easily. But like I said earlier I'll think about it.
Last edited by Koco934; May 15, 2012 at 07:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump