ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Will SchVannia be a better leader?
yes
94 Votes / 46.53%
maybe
26 Votes / 12.87%
possible
28 Votes / 13.86%
no
54 Votes / 26.73%
Voters: 202. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
[Saints] Clan DSC
-Saints-

Made by renshato
MUST HAVE 250+ Qi
Optis old thread
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=358681

Quote of the month!
http://i49.tinypic.com/sem2bo.jpg

Story

Other

Rules

Goals

Bank

Application

Allies

MIRC

if i missed anything, please let me know.

artwork

Last edited by SchVannia; Jun 30, 2012 at 12:20 AM.
Hello SchVannia, I would strongly suggest you put the new "Love Event" in the desc so people could see. Now this time I'm serious lol, the event will be later on today. So be ready and stay active. I have seen a lot of inactivity in the forum, from now on, if you are not active in the forum AND ingame, you are getting kicked from the clan. I'm sorry, but in order for me to be a good leader, I gotta do what I gotta do. This is still a young clan and I really don't want it to die, but if it does guys....let me just say this, I have been here the whole way for you all.

Wishing all the best for this clan...
~DicChappy

Event #2 (hopefully not a fail this time): The Love Event

Hey guys, as you can see, IM FINALLY POSTING ON THIS ACCOUNT LOL.

Purpose:

The main purpose of this event is to make sure this clan stays active on the forum and not just in-game. Also it's for fun.

Rules:
No fighting
No raging
No spamming out ur answers
No hating
etc

Directions:
Ok for this event what your supposed to do is...pick 5 people, you guess who they love (or at least like, closest one to loving) and you get 1 chance for every person. The person who gets the most correct points wins. The winner gets 1 and only 1 prize from MY deactivated items. It may be random. If there is a tie, you must settle it out in-game in 3 mods, Aikido, ABD and Judo. Whoever wins the most well...wins.

Hope you have fun!
Last edited by DicChappy; Jun 18, 2012 at 08:24 AM.
You guys should stick with one thread instead of making 4 of them .
Hey retard, they're all closed except for one which was...MOVED, WHATS THAT YOU SAY DICCHAPPY, DID YOU SAY THEY WERE ALREADY CLOSED AND ONLY 1 WAS MOVED? Yup, why don't you look. Also SchVannia, make sure no one spams and make me co-leader already lol.

Event #2 (hopefully not a fail this time): The Love Event

Hey guys, as you can see, IM FINALLY POSTING ON THIS ACCOUNT LOL.

Purpose:

The main purpose of this event is to make sure this clan stays active on the forum and not just in-game. Also it's for fun.

Rules:
No fighting
No raging
No spamming out ur answers
No hating
etc

Directions:
Ok for this event what your supposed to do is...pick 5 people, you guess who they love (or at least like, closest one to loving) and you get 1 chance for every person. The person who gets the most correct points wins. The winner gets 1 and only 1 prize from MY deactivated items. It may be random. If there is a tie, you must settle it out in-game in 3 mods, Aikido, ABD and Judo. Whoever wins the most well...wins.

Hope you have fun!

~DicChappy

ALSO guys, Im about to clan war with some clan yomama is about to find right now, so be ready to find our server. it will be aikido clan war.
Last edited by DicChappy; Jun 18, 2012 at 09:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Please put credits for this goes to Jackerfx if you are gonna use it for front page