Ranking
Woah, that's epic Jak :v
You'll need to teach me your style some time ;)
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
Oshitsmapants! D:

Eventually I will (hopefully), but I remember someone asked if they could use the current version so I might as well add it to the free headtexture thread.

Ok zanzaba. I just stared at the crysis pictures for a long time and noted color placement instead of objects as a whole.
I'll post the most recent version up here once I get my internets \o/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
when you save them then what are you sopposed to do

i need help i dont know how to get the head on my guy. first you right click then you save as whatever nad then what
please help me out
Last edited by PlayaJ; Sep 27, 2009 at 03:55 PM.
Once you have right clicked and saved it to a destination folder, you need to go to the torishop (at the top of the forums there is a button), click on textures, and upload it to the head texture space.

Remember you willl need to buy a head texture placement first though, these can be bought in the torishop as well.

Note:
It is frowned upon to double post, please use the edit button in the corner of your post next time you want to add sometghing.
Originally Posted by Playaj View Post
- One of the first head's I ever made :P
of the first head's I ever wore.
- Some random crap that I couldn't give two shits about.

could u put a spinny of both?
Want 1k event for doing something easy? check it http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=129460

Y'all should be able to guess why it's free. I was just in the mood for making a silly head, so i made it. It sucks, but ehh... I like my heads simple. Maybe there is someone else who'd use this. =P
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol