Ranking
Original Post
OMG, Check my zawesome twinswords boomhit!!!1!!11
How come when you post decent replays you get no comments at all, and when you post shit like twinswords boomhit you get a lot of comments? This will be my new replay thread.
Anyway, I didn´t want to disappoint you guys, so here´s a twinswords boomhit+some other crappy replays, one of them is a Wip of a nograb madman in sambo, other is a Nograb madman. Enjoy And don't be lazy, comment.
Attached Files
Meamme0 - NoGrabMadman.rpl (121.1 KB, 40 views)
Savezorz1.rpl (85.2 KB, 33 views)
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
The twinswords thing is shit

The nograb madman was pretty sweet, and your wip one could be even sweeter if it gets finished.

CAN I FINISH IT PL0XPL0X
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
No shit, twinswords sucks.

Sure, if you want ;) I don't really like sambo gravity anyways ;) But you can finish it, I will too, and then we'll see each others results :P
I was surprised when you made this but i knew you were joking : D
The twinswords sucked really
But the nograbs were KEwl
8/10 for nograbs
And the worst thing is, after two seconds I thought "fuck, it's not even a boom xD" Because every sword ddoes two dms xD. I fail :P But I figured this thread title will lure some people to flame and then see it's a joke. I hope this will increase the number of comments.
Finished, could have got a few more dm's but you did most of the work with the first kick. I'm quite proud of the stomp decap though

EDIT: Added the worst skeet in history.
Attached Files
Meamme0 madman finished.rpl (167.6 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by Marco; Nov 1, 2009 at 02:00 PM.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
And the worst thing is, after two seconds I thought "fuck, it's not even a boom xD" Because every sword ddoes two dms xD. I fail :P But I figured this thread title will lure some people to flame and then see it's a joke. I hope this will increase the number of comments.

clever
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
Finished, could have got a few more dm's but you did most of the work with the first kick. I'm quite proud of the stomp decap though

EDIT: Added the worst skeet in history.

Lol, the skeet is terrible. xD But that's a sweet decap indeed. I'll finish it too when I have the time.

EDIT: There you go. : D

EDIT2: Couldn't help it, I wanted to beat you worst skeet ever. Why my wrist breaks I don't know, but it looks creative Also /dl meamme0 for my head ( Yes I bought a texture, and made a tribal, it sucks :P)
Attached Files
Meamme0 - Finished.rpl (145.5 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Meamme0; Nov 1, 2009 at 10:41 PM.
* Bump *
Made a combo of sorts, and a hacked replay, not really good, but it was fun to make. Now rate.
Attached Files
Meamme0 - Hackfest.rpl (82.4 KB, 10 views)
Meamme0 - Nameless Crap.rpl (122.1 KB, 9 views)