Ranking
Original Post
free run:D
tell me how u like it it's my first parkour free run or w/e. also if anyone can add frames too it that would be highly appreciated.(all of you replay hackers out there)
Attached Files
mpfreerun wip.rpl (174.0 KB, 26 views)
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
I liked it. 8/10
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
It must of taken a lot of time to do that replay. It was a hella sick though. 9/10.
Lol, the trails make all the flipping cooler.
It was slow and boring imo. While you were pretty relaxed. It took you a lot to do this. You took two steps and then made a flip, RIGHT before the first jump. So you lost speed and you barely got the jump. It took you a lot to get to the bars and a lot more to pass them. You also weren't on your feet most of the time probably because you used -20 gravity instead of -30 which would make running easier since you won't fly away when you step.
Keep working.

4/10.
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
If you are now a free run master, can you post a replay of yours free running if kylan's is so bad to be a 4/10?
If kylan agrees, sure. Why not? Also, if it's his first time doing it, he should get criticism to get better.
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
since it is my first time i do need to take criticism to get better, thanks for the comment .
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;