Toribash
Original Post
Erepublik.
Today I want to show you great Mmo browser game
“ eRepublik is a mirror version of the real world where users follow their political, economic or military aspirations to change the course of history. In eRepublik citizens can live out their dreams, interact with friends and meet new ones as they navigate their new world.”

Its a great game. The bad side is that, its really boring on start.
Erepublik is a game, when we have a lot of countries - so a lot of people. Atm there is 316.197 citizens! Its raising everyday, so this game is really more and more popular.
When you register, you choose your country, region of your country, and your sex.
Everyday you can Train (It give you more strenght, so more damage in battle) you can work (Your skills are rising and you get your salary) and after reaching 5 lvl you can fight (You're getting 5 lvl after 4-5 days of playing).
After some time you can also have an own company, you can make guns, food, tickets, diamonds, gifts! Moreover you can have an own newspaper and write about everything you want!

If you want to do only basic options - this games took only 2-3 mins per day, people call the game 'Twice-Click'.
But if you want to do more, It can took a lot of hours - you can be a presiden of a country, a member of congress, a party president! You can join some battle organization so you'll travel around a world and help a lot of alliance countries.

So, do you play this game?
What do you think about that?

officialy website is www.erepublik.com

If you dont play this game yet - you can register from officialy website, or from my refllink - I'll earn some ingame cash if you register from it - So You'll make me an pleasure!

// Please, register from my link, i'm in need of money ;)
It cost nothing, and I'll gain some cash.

My reflink: http//www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/DominiQ

Share your opinion about the game!
Last edited by Wikar; Jan 13, 2010 at 04:52 PM.
Looks interesting enough, I'm trying this.

EDIT: eh too complicated ;-;
Last edited by Mapleleaf; Jan 10, 2010 at 10:55 PM.
I'll maybe try this later, busy at the moment.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Oshi-
I played this some months ago.
However, there was a reset or something and I just gave up. :v
ima have ago, though it does look complicated :o

EDIT: Yea, maple said it, too complicated :V
Last edited by Bilza; Jan 10, 2010 at 11:19 PM.
Maybe at start it looks like complicated - but after reading some tutorials, and days of playing it really dont seems to be complicated!
If you start playing - remember, on start its boring, but after and after its going more and more interesting!
And if it looks complicated to You - the game have a lot of languages, maybe try to set it to your national, maybe then It will be more easily?

Drakhir: Impossible. The game have about 2,5 years, and I'm playing for almost 1,5 years, and As I remember, there was not any reset!
It was either a rest or the game was too slow/down for some time and I just gave up as I was about to earn something. ;o
I tried it once but got shit bored and left.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.