ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
oblivion,is oblivion94 your alt or something?i really dont get why you aren't usig your real account.but anyway,9/10.

All of my wut.
They're the same person, it's a name change iirc.

Also Oblivion, sweet replay man.
The start was a wee bit weird and the kick lacked power, but obviously the start isn't about style, it's about position and the kick was a caveat ofc.
From a non-tricking perspective ofcourse:
The flips looked great, there was wicked speed while in the air and the landing was tidy.
Not sure about the pop though, looked pretty locky but nice nontheless.
Excellent work there mate, looking forward to that thing with the thing and the thing
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Well old buddy, this is my reactions to every single part of the replay.

Running; Oh, cool.
Leaning backwards before jump; Lol, fail.
Jump ´n spin; Wait... HOLY SHIT.
Other spin; OH MAH GAAAAAAAAAWD!!!!
Decap; HOLY SHIIIIIT!!!!!!! OMG!!!!
Pose; *Dies*

O_O
M I N I V A N
I loved the transition to the first spin. It was pretty unique, I don't think I've seen it before. Great job, as always.
oh yeah
hello Oblivion , sweet new replay but is that just me or looks that replay a bit
*thoughtlessly* i just see some random spins and tricks , the run looks a bit stiff ,and the jump ~frame 136, looks somehow ... didnt like that you put both shouldert up for me speed/spin
not you best replay but still outstanding
Many many thanks for the comments guys!

Ahah hello Jaker, glad to see you're still around! You should totally get some new replays rolling, I miss them

About the replay, the spins were actually planned. I went for a kroc (since I had never seen one on toribash) followed by a missleg (because it's my favourite transition) to something tornado-like.
The plan wasn't to stick with just this, though. I was going to continue it, but problems on the engine and life got in the way. Many thanks for the comment though, it really cheered me up!

For now my best/latest/last replay will stay postponed because of university, but I promise this thread isn't forgotten
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
ohh fuu my english :/
well, the last replay wip from me , was the dance replay ...
thanks , i really should do some new replays , i hope i didnt forgot anything .. D:
back to the replay, i still like that , but i miss your perfection for the details the kroc and the missleg are nice, but i really dont understand why you use that tornado thing .. you could do maybe a butterfly twist , or a butterfly kick ..
i think im just to spoiled from your awesome work...
*use google translation for some words..
And for the first time with an easy-to-see format.
You just need to download, extract it, and click on the file tb, NOT on the replay. Also press you need to press "s" a bit ingame to zoom out
Tell me if you have trouble with it.

https://www.box.com/s/2dvbhl4kxj5b7fo2il69

Props to Yoyo for helping me set up the startup.lua file!
Last edited by Oblivion; Jan 9, 2013 at 06:22 PM.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Godfuck that was hilarious

can't wait to see more hacking from you, because that was great even without the hacking
That was awesome. I saw it a while back, but I was happy to see it again.