ES Recruitment Drive
another penta on Katarina. first time I've made penta after using Zhonya 1v5 on mid, double kill -> 3 ppl come to burst me down -> zhonya -> 3.. 2.. 1.. EWQEWQEWQEWQEWQE penta kiiiilll
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Not if they are dodging spears out the ass.
when they run they panic and do not try to dodge the spear.

I can't say I've ever run away in a straight line.
It's too predictable.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Uric, how exactly do you run away?
If you do not run in a straight line your opponent can easily catch you due to your loss of movement speed.
I'm not saying you should always stay in that line but if I run away from a Nidalee I always run straight cause they throw like they're drunk.
'u'
You can still cover the same distance by doing some ninja shit through bushes or juking, or using your abilities etc etc etc. But running in a straight line away from anything is rarely a good idea. (What I meant was through the jungle or into bush or anything but an open visable path)
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Alright, since you didn't mention in what area I was worried. Ofcourse juking in the jungle is the best way to escape. But running straight from a Nidalee in mid lane is idiotic.
'u'
lol, i did a funny as all hell juke as nasus

basically, i see shyv hasn't taken their blue, so i go and take it, shyv comes at me and i start to run back towards top, but then i see jayce coming down so i turn back into the jungle, i then proceed to do a double loop around wolf camp and back to top, proceeding to farm up a bit then go back home.

they both jayce and shyv asked wtf did i do.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Well, I just call him an AD tank.
I don't get the bonetooth necklace because I find it quite worthless after they nerfed it, buy the time it gets good AD I have no need for it because I am already super fed and a pure tank.
I mostly think of it as a waste of an inventory slot, with an exception of the leap range increase, and ult duration increase.
Of course I could just be really bad as him, all work fine considering I hate myself at this exact moment.

Basically though, if you take Rengars passive away he's worthless.

Also, add me, I'd love to see how you play Rengar considering my build only works 60% of the time.

Summoner name is Azurasha. ( I suck )

That's the thing though, Rengar's necklace is the definition of a perfect snowball item. It doesn't lose half its worth when you die like other snowball items such as BT, and the Bravery Three, heck its even better than Cho'gaths feast stacks loss upon death. But what makes it so good?

Bonetooth Necklace is incredible easy to stack, whenever you buy it, its not going to give you much but its an investment, just like all snowball items. However, Rengar has this ability to get kills more frequent and easier than most champions mainly due to his ganking prowess that is his ultimate. The necklace stacks itself and by the time team fights happen, you'll only need it to 6 stacks to get most of the good stats for it.

With MS quints, Triforce and a 6 stack Necklace, you are going to have 470 MS on Rengar, not including ultimate, that's pretty fast. But upon further stacks, it only gets better. In teamfights, Rengar is cooldown and ferocity reliant, at 14 stacks, it makes it easier for Rengar to get more damage down, not to mention the leap.

Overall, the necklace doesn't need to buy every game, buts its great item due to its snowball, this item accompioned by Triforce gives Rengar all the damages he needs, then he just needs HP > MR + ARMOR. At level 18 it gives 36 ad, which equals to one of the most cost effective ad items in the game, then add in the stats gained from the stacks and you getting WAY more than you paid for.
Actually, if you're paying attention, running in a straight line works if you change direction only for the brief moment the animation starts. Then you minimize distance traveled from point A to point B and still have the jukes. This works for all skill shots that are straight lines and don't have a wide range (like essence flux or boomerang blade), go incredibly fast (lux ult or jayce powered up q) or have a return path (draven's ult, some cases of ahri's q). When it comes to an answer, the simplest one is almost always the best one.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post

/me breaks down in tears

I was a support before it was cool :>

Heck, I was Blitzcrank before it was cool.

Fuck mainstream, I'm too cool for that.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games