Ranking
Original Post
I like the second one. You look like Link.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
nice scetches... + rep
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Damn, you're fast.

It's technically not me in the second one, since I didn't try to make it look like myself or anything, so yeah..

Also, having not played any Zelda games, I wouldn't know exactly how Link looks like. But I've got a fairly good idea of how he would.

That belt thing for the quiver was damn annoying. Then I realised I was drawing it in opposed perspective by mistake (IE: it was facing the wrong way, making it seem weird)

EDIT:

http://ssjokker.deviantart.com

/shamelessplug
Good work, and lol at the Naruto stuff.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
Lol, the hand is small and fragile (I'm not pointing out by the way), it reminds me of starved children in Africa, which makes me cry! *cry* DAMN YOU JOK!
=)
very nice jok
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Originally Posted by toritori9 View Post
Nice naruto drawings.

Which aren't mine. They're inks, not drawings. As in, someone else drew the pic, and they asked me to ink/color them.

Also, I think I'll keep going on this half-elf thing, maybe a full body shot? Or an action pose or some such.
Yea, you should have the character pointing his bow at something with a fierce look on his face
<DeadorK> fair maiden