Toribash
lol.
I have lost all my moneh cuz of betting.
my biggest lost is 10k in betting.
And my biggest profits is 5k :l
i love betting but sometimes not :<
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
As soon as we get money in the bank we will host more betting servers and set house on the bank

Sup.
Belt:
7th Dan Black
Maturity level (Rate on a scale of 1-10): 9
Amount of Toricredits won/lost betting:
20k profit 2 years ago
I (Jackal), have read and understood the rules completely and if I fail to comply any rule I may be kicked from [TGO].
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
From now on you need at least 1 member to agree with you being on the Org. I will wait to see if someone else is fine with you being in.

App looks bad cause you make it in paragraph.
But I'm okay with him.
So yes.
Btw hosting a betting server sounds good
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Jackal accepted but we need people to send tc to the bank

Belt : 8th dan (8785 qi).
Maturity level : You do know that everyone thinks of themselves as mature, right? :P
Amount of TC won/lost betting : Biggest I ever lost was around 30k, most ever won was 40k.
I, EJM, have read and understood the rules completely and if I fail to comply any rule I may be kicked from [TGO].
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Belt: 6th Dan Black Belt
Maturity level (Rate on a scale of 1-10): Maybe maturity hard to be rated with a scale. But,i think 8.5 is my Maturity level.
Amount of Toricredits won/lost betting: My biggest lost was 10k,and my biggest won is 25k. But now,i'm rarely for betting because i've a problem with my pc. So,i only betting sometimes.
I,Aero121, have read and understood the rules completely and if I fail to comply any rule I may be kicked from [TGO].
Last edited by Avalanche; Jul 20, 2012 at 01:47 PM.
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Belt : 8th dan (8785 qi).
Maturity level : You do know that everyone thinks of themselves as mature, right? :P
Amount of TC won/lost betting : Biggest I ever lost was around 30k, most ever won was 40k.
I, EJM, have read and understood the rules completely and if I fail to comply any rule I may be kicked from [TGO].

Who am I kidding? Its just fun watching people think they are something!

Originally Posted by Aero121 View Post
Belt: 6th Dan Black Belt
Maturity level (Rate on a scale of 1-10): Maybe maturity hard to be rated with a scale. But,i think 8.5 is my Maturity level.
Amount of Toricredits won/lost betting: My biggest lost was 10k,and my biggest won is 25k. But now,i'm rarely for betting because i've a problem with my pc. So,i only betting sometimes.
I,Aero121, have read and understood the rules completely and if I fail to comply any rule I may be kicked from [TGO].

Both accepted welcome lovebirds!!!

Belt: custom
Maturity level (Rate on a scale of 1-10): lets say 7 , but I cannot judge myself ;)
Amount of Toricredits won/lost betting: Once i lost 300k , won about 90-100k (i mean in one bet).
Selling tc via paypal , pm me