ES Recruitment Drive
Bump because why not.

also I am currently working on a replay dedicated to the beautiful Internet, its a long story so don't even ask. It involves furries.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Holy hell those booms made the replay. Speed was insane. Not much else to say, the movement alone was ok but it was that last kick that really made the whole thing.
ORMO|Retired
I don't think I ever posted this now did I?

Its from a week or so ago, but its my first semi-serious attempt at realism. Also will get back to your threads, I haven't forgot about them, just rather busy as usual.

enjoy!
Attached Files
How to save a life.rpl (675.4 KB, 54 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
i really dont have anything to say because i cant tell you what would make it better since i have no idea honestly, but some of the stuff like when uke grabs on for the first time it doesnt look very realistic.
oh yeah
Eh, it was just a replay where I messed around, wasn't expecting much but thanks for watching man!
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
I don't think I ever posted this now did I?

Its from a week or so ago, but its my first semi-serious attempt at realism. Also will get back to your threads, I haven't forgot about them, just rather busy as usual.

enjoy!

What was that mod?
Hey guys, been a while /o/

Got kinda bored of tb, and started playing random games but the grip is too strong so I kinda had to comeback and make a replay, especially now that the thing's on steam.

Anyways, nothing too fancy but here is a replay I made for that opener comp. I tried to keep everything soft and clean (mainly because I forgot how to flow) but I think it looks k.
Attached Files
MrJingles - Giblets.rpl (323.1 KB, 58 views)
boomp
booms were solid and you made it looks like uke weighs nothing, as always
one thing i find really weird about your replays is that you somehow manage to fly away really far from uke but still comeback and destroy what is left. i find it interesting, because my instinct is to try and never get away from uke
that angle on the skeetcap was perfect, although i cant say i didnt see it coming
its pretty much the usual, very good speed and hits. pose was a plus aswell, so i really enjoyed it
oh yeah