ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
MAKE KSI official
now this is already a clan on many other games and now we want to bring it to toribash we already have members and a few website a clothing line and 2 mlg teams um so yeah many people say the will join when we become official
so yeah we have about 12,000 members abd upon making this an official clan we will have many more members of toribash her are some of the sites to help you make your mind

www.ksiclan.net

www.ksiglobal.com

and this is a link to show how many members we have XD

http://www.ksiclan.net/index.php?db=ksimembers&dm=1
I N C R E D I B L E H !
...Ooook. You do realize that your clan has more members then the active toribash COMMUNITY? ._. The biggest clans have around 30... but anyways,d there's a few basic rules to becoming an official clan. I suggest you read the stickies here in Clan Discussion.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
O...M...G...imagine 12,000 toribash players just storming in out of nowhere -.- and you need 20,000 toricredits to become an official clan, so even with your 12,000 members that still is a hurdle.
Originally Posted by Fist_of_Fury View Post
O...M...G...imagine 12,000 toribash players just storming in out of nowhere -.- and you need 20,000 toricredits to become an official clan, so even with your 12,000 members that still is a hurdle.

If they each played one match each, they'd have enough money for 6 clans.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Oh god... We don't want another goon incident thanks not... The goons were approx 100 and out of those 65 or whatever were "bad eggs". God knows how many r/tards would hoard in our community if it went official.

No offence, though.
ahaha sorry guys um i didnt know about the rules and stuff um the tc cna be taken care of also we are not only on toribash and they arnt goons most of our members are above the age of 17 also we arnt gonna bombard toribash i mean they have self respect lol and yeah so i dont know if these are positive or negative post but yeah XD
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Sorry, you guys have to go through the process, like everyone else.

Read the clan tutorial, make a [DSC] thread, pay 20k to Manbreakfast, all that yada.