ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[DSC] [Knowledge Strength and Integrity aka KSI]
I HAVE THE TC WE NEED TO BECOME OFFICIAL BUT I DONT KNOW WHO TO SEND IT TO PLEASE HELP!!!

CLAN STORY:
many years ago a new life style was born it was called gaming the new up and coming gamers had no where to be no where to hang unutill KSI came with Knowledge Strength and Integrity we gave gaming a community and were thought of as leet and hella pro but we just go by 1 NAME KSI we are the gamers of yesterday today and tomarrow so if you are a true gamer join us we have webites conventions clothing a chats we are the future of gaming!!!!

CLAN TOPICS:
um i dont know what to put here um i guess ill start with members

members:

leader:
iMOD3RN15 6th Dan
co_leader:
Devil 6th Dan
staff:
73CHEVELLE 4th Dan
MrGernade 2nd Dan
members:
lololouch 3rd Dan
KingScooby 2nd Dan
DemonKille 4th Dan
wootkill 3rd Dan
jester2296 Black Belt
rock64 2nd Dan
smilie2 2nd Dan
Kinhii 2nd Dan
Ploom Black Belt
aburger Black Belt
KSIcandykisseswhite belt{KSI Know.It.All}

and there will be more to come.
we are more of a community than a clan we have a wide variety of members on other games and consols we have a few web sites and are responsible
and above all we are gamers also any one who wants to join you can post or just post your sommentys also i need help i have the 20k we need to be made official but i dont know who to send it to so can someone help me with that and yeah thanks XD.

Registration Form:

Name:

Belt:

TC:

Reason You want to Join:

Mode Preference (Ingame):

anyway if you want to join post with this form or pm it to me XD also please try to be above 2nd dan we dont mind noobs we just minds noobs also we will be making a clan vid and picture soon so yeah if you would like to be in one join XD
Last edited by iMOD3RN15; Sep 7, 2008 at 12:33 PM.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Bumped, P.S good luck iMod
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy