ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[GM]The uh... Event... Event?

The uh... Event event?(kek)

Yo, ever wanted to host event on your own but you didn't know how or struggled to fund prizes? Well then, this event is your big chance to *cough* do our job.. *cough* i mean, finally host the event you planned for so long.

Objectives

Thing is simple, present us your idea in a clear and organised manner, to help you with that we wrote tutorial, make sure to use it. Use your own art where possible, we will provide art if you cannot. Art you may need includes a banner for the event (800x150 pixels) and a header of the same size.

Rules

1. Global rules apply, no offensive content.
2. PM one event to ME, if you have few ideas, pick the one you like the most.

Prizes

Winner(s) gets the chance to host his event the following month, all prizes will be covered by GM team.

Deadline

26/11/2015 - at 21:00 GMT 0

(3 weeks from this post)

Last edited by SmallBowl; Nov 5, 2015 at 11:27 PM.
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Can we participate if it is based on competition over judging?

Can we post our events here to get feedback from the others here?

Also I PM'd mine and I put a lot of effort into it. I've actually been sitting on it for quite a while and what better time than now I guess.

And lastly, how will we be notified if we've won? I'm sorry I know that's like the pushiest post ever and it gets posted everywhere someone sends entries in but I was just curious :3

Yes

Yes, use spoilers as good props are long

I will PM you and it will be posted in this thread
Smallbowl I sent you the format of mine i just don't know how to use the spoilers and put pictures and stuff on the page without it glitching out and i don't know how to send you files in pms
I don't know why this is here but look at my threads! (I have a replay thread with no replays)
Which files do you need to send?

For images use [img] tags

for spoilers use [spoiler="blah"] for a tag

for files, if it is a mod post here, otherwise what files?
A marketing EVENT !!!
We need another Market related event, maybe.
I see a lot of action and a lot of new people want to market...and many other people that do this for quite a while.
How about we make something revolving around that.
Idk exactly what and how but here is the plan:

Make custom acc for everybody that joins ( it's bean done for R2R before )
Entry Fee of 10k that will be transfered to that acc
Use only that acc during the event for buying and selling
Don't use safetrade ( dabetable ) because it's harder to track, especially for longer periods of time or maybe not, people that hoasted R2R should know about that.

OK. The Goal of the event ( debateble ):

1 month in lenght
4 rounds of 1 week each
Different goals to achive each week

-thinking about the rest-
-more to come-
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I got a real big Idea but sorry I dont know how to do this banner and art jazz not real good with that. But i was thinking a parkour map where you have to climb up a Tetris tower that is currently falling. The prize for top 10 winners would be 20k 1st and each time it goes down 2k so 2nd 18k 3rd 16k so on so forth. (YES THE PRIZES ARE WORTH IT ITS A FLOPPING TETRIS TOWER!)
We are all Lone Wolves Waiting to be freed From all the Horrible things we have now in this life
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
A marketing EVENT !!!
We need another Market related event, maybe.
I see a lot of action and a lot of new people want to market...and many other people that do this for quite a while.
How about we make something revolving around that.
Idk exactly what and how but here is the plan:

Make custom acc for everybody that joins ( it's bean done for R2R before )
Entry Fee of 10k that will be transfered to that acc
Use only that acc during the event for buying and selling
Don't use safetrade ( dabetable ) because it's harder to track, especially for longer periods of time or maybe not, people that hoasted R2R should know about that.

OK. The Goal of the event ( debateble ):

1 month in lenght
4 rounds of 1 week each
Different goals to achive each week

-thinking about the rest-
-more to come-

Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
Please PM the final version to me

I was waiting for some ideas maybe...or idk...I'll try to make a project but i need to discuss it with people that are capable of organizing something like this...I can;t do it alone and i don;t want that...
I pm u and try to pitch some ideas
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
^Pidgenere is correct

Write a proposition for it then \o\ use the proposition writing tutorial in the original post

GM KARAOKE! please xD
Tim is bae :3
If the event requires creative work from the organizer(a new mod, 3d item, etc) is that all up to the organizer(us) to create as well or would we get help from the Forging/GM team?

Edit: Question simplified. If the prize(3d item)/condition(mod/code for a new mechanic)doesn't already exist who's responsibility is that.
Last edited by Grim; Nov 19, 2015 at 07:54 AM.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥