Toribash
guys the 500th post is coming our way soon
you better watch out because I'm coming to town
I see you when you're posting
I see you when you're lurking
better not win
better not try
because I am coming to town
Last edited by Karen; Apr 17, 2017 at 07:53 PM.
How are you guys today? Great day isn't it well for me at least. I'll try not to shut post by making Lon posts so they look legit but are actually shit. Like this one for example. But just so I don't get kick Ima add a reason to this. I got toripirme and forum VIP so if anyone wants to host I can global for cheaper! Anyways that's it guys have fun reading this. Lol
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 7 Year TC Dealer ~
~ Discord: didi8 ~
That's the stuff pyro ;) good job man. Totally revoked that shit post lol.

On new side note. Also posted in discord chat announcements

" we are going to try an idea council has discussed. We are going to look for an event team to make in wapow. This will include looking outside and inside the clan. We want to run tourneys daily, we want to run donation drives to up our Tc and prizes for tournaments. We want to haVe more events. We are going to look for enthusiastic people with ideas. Much like ES does but in clan for wapow. So please send an application for why you would be good for our Wapow Event Team to a leader or co leader a include gmt, and ign. Currently Hecate is writing a document for an event team. Let's see if this works well"
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
My buddy slammed a car door on my finger this morning and it hurts a lot. Got that Polysporin and this pachy thingy that gets in the way of getting to my joints and such as productively as normal in game. Seems I also missed the 420 post on which should have been mine but thats okay, LordGaara can always change his name right. Pyro: your Avatar scares me.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Originally Posted by RRDube420 View Post
My buddy slammed a car door on my finger this morning and it hurts a lot. Got that Polysporin and this pachy thingy that gets in the way of getting to my joints and such as productively as normal in game. Seems I also missed the 420 post on which should have been mine but thats okay, LordGaara can always change his name right. Pyro: your Avatar scares me.

his avatar is fucking amazing what shit you talking boi also damn that fingr thing sounds fun ;-; one time my family where changing a door in our old trailer and well the door ended up falling on me and fucking up my finger.... was a fun day for a 5 year old
All clansback on official again, congrats

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club