Ranking
Nice Mike im planning on putting a lot of money into mine too. Wanna keep it running for awhile its my first ride. I'll be going to get my license on saterday.. bought damn time im already 18 years old. Gonna be lit. I already got subs for my bad boy. Found a small oil leak but its not even a leak just something needs to be tightened I'll have my guy look at it.
Its my girls birthday too today its gonna be fuckn lit, were going hiking, hoping to score some We** and have a stary eyed trip. Gonna be so fun.
Lmao nice man. Yea if you live any where that taxes fuck you over have fun man. That's not the only costs.

You got.
Stickers: 120 Canadian
Etest: free unless above 4500kg(next year due to uneven 2017) your lucky about this one
Safety: 180
Plates:50
Taxes on the vehicle (blue book, red book, black book valu3 of car ×.13 or .14 = how much you'll pay on taxes.
Lets pretend your "sports" car is worth 3000 trade in value it would be 390 dollars before you can get it in your name.
If you just got your beginners you have to wait a year plus the 50 bucks for it before driving by yourself. If G1 then its gomna be like 120 I think. That was when I was 16 tho. So that was like 5 years ago.
Used car package: 20 bucks.
Look for this shit its so hard to get a used vehicle on the road with little money. Lol
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
I don't have a car yet, but I do have my licence on both motorcycle and car.
Rollin down dem french roads with my Daelim Roadwin.
I wonder what's mikes middle name... I'd say it begins with a "J"

Of course noone cares, but when tc's involved ... people change
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
Number was 73! Hecate can confirm. ddcrazy guessed 63 which was closest without going over. Glad to hear from everyone. I want to know more about whats going on in peoples life's day to day even. Shit irrelevant chat can stay in chitty chat.
We want to know what your doing in life to as we do treat our own like friends.
Would like more activity in discord guys. Remember its a phone app too.

Dd congrats. Sending 10k tomorrow. (Dm me just incase I forget :^D )
Flames you always gotta fuck it up lmao you got it right but you went a couple hundred over the number xD

man rigged i guessed 73!!!

Originally Posted by Flames View Post

proof!!

EDIT:

Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
Flames you always gotta fuck it up lmao

Also, what can i say. It's what i do best BBBB)))
Last edited by Flames; Jun 2, 2017 at 03:25 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Everyone

Currently Gaara has stepped down from council. Due to the tight months coming up for everyone its just that season where everyone in tb is much to busy to do a lot right now.

We are not dying.
Id like to tell everyone that you ALL have done an amazing job! In the Clan still or not id just like to say Well done boys!

Since our big loss in CBR, our entire council and leader abandoning, our clan fell apart, since then we may have become an Entire meme to the rest of the Toribash community but Regardless I dont view our work as that.
Lets take a look at some of the work we have gotten done since the big fall. (apparently dead )

-We Regained Official
-We Regained 1st Place in Clan List
-We Finally made a Clan Vid regardless the quality!
-We Redid our Logo
-We Created an Organisation that recruited outside of the clan
-Org Generated lots of graphic work from Chesh
-Donated and received over 750k of Toribash Merchandise
-Handed out over 500k in Prizes free to the toribash community
-Created 2 events that sorta Flopped but oh well it was worth a shot.
-Held over 25 in game tourneys Run completely off of donations
-Trained many people in running tourneys and hosting events
-Recruited many people into the org and clan
-Revamped WET Logo
-Re wrote rules
-Redid player cards a million times.
-Trained many people in how to be council members and warlords
-Trained many hours with new recruits on playing styles
-Taught marketing skills to outside players
-Gained many allies
-broke up few clan rivals ie (Sixpaths vs Satire)
-Made our war prize system actually work. (currently Not running anymore)
-Darts story
-Dug up clan Graffiti
-came up with 20 plus more event ideas.
-redid Desc for Loss of official

So in this moment you shouldn't feel like we are dying but its time to relax guys.
We have been going hard. Trying to prove everyone wrong. Well everyone can think what they want.
Im proud of everyone for there effort and id just like to say once again.....Relax and enjoy the work we have put in.

This being said. Ive come into a recent dilemma that will put me inactive for about a month or two. I have much work and moving around to do plus driving all over. Usually I can kinda manage my time well but lately with this busy time of year I am not currently settled where I am. I do not feel I am capable of running a decent clan and continue the much needed work that comes in before the upcoming fall time. I feel terrible and bad timing with Gaara stepping down, I Will be resigning from leader position for a little while. I will stay in my spot until i contact fear about moderator pos and Hecate feels comfortable running everything on his own.

I will place myself in Legacy just for now. until I return. While i am inactive i shall still try to be active in discord. I will try to keep random posts here of course. But i will mainly be working on More event ideas for TB Next, but mainly for current TB. I will try to be working WET to a much more organised state and with more funds and stability than this flimsy structure we have been calling an org.

-Clan League:

This being said. I will try to work on peoples skills with them in the next couple days while i am still free to train a few. I will try to contact some older help and maybe we can get some tips on some other mods to work on.
Dont worry guys look at that list it may not be great but I can say I am happy with the way things have gone since We have been running this clan.

WAPOW
-----
Ive resigned as leader.
Good luck Hecate.
Good luck wapow.
Dont die without me.

I plan to be back
Last edited by Mikes; Jun 2, 2017 at 04:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
I'm really proud of you all, but Mike my man you are something else . Tough as hell, didn't give up on the clan, it was a real pleasure being by your side all this time.
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
Important

As of today I have been put as the solo leader until shhhmikes comes back. I will not be leaving things and letting problems add up. Any problems or ideas for the clan or clan members should be sent in a direct message to me either on the forums or over discord.

I will not be taking this lightly as I will be the only one to push people forward other then any council or co leaders. This means I will become less like someone who does background work and much more forward with what is happening in the clan, as well as what will be happening from this point forward. Please try to understand that I will also be working some days so excuse very small amounts of time during some days that I will be gone.

I will be very vigilant of what is happening in the clan and will be making many notes on everything. Recruitment into the clan will be being more pushed for increase of quality applications. I will also be pushing for wars once more to increase the amount of people applying themselves in the game for more then just playing around (don't forget its only a war and having fun in the main part).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Guys I'm back from my camping trip and I can do work again *yay*. Sorry for the inactivity lately.
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 7 Year TC Dealer ~
~ Discord: didi8 ~
We will hold the fort together while everyone is busy or at work (us low rankers)

In other news

I got my license today!!! 18years old and finally did it. Next step is to be accepted into Imperial Marble for work, pay for registration and plates and insurance... Fix break lines and door, power steering pump, and front rotor. After all of that I'm nothing but a free bird <3 gonna start saving money.